Reviews for Darkest Fever
MelissaRM chapter 4 . 4/8
Please update sooon
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Incredibly good, but what about the next chapter! Bad time to leave it on a cliff-hanger..
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
So cool! Reading the next chapter immediately!
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I loved it! Write more chapters, please!
Dire Heart chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
more?
lovetayrn chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I love this! I really hope that you update soon seeing that its been awhile. I've just discovered the LOTU series and I'm sad I didn't read the books sooner. Hope to see an update :)
BloodiedSeraph chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
it was such a good story and then you just stopped :/
SapphirestarXD chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Are you going to continue this ? I want to see what happens . Please !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
PLEASE POST! You capture all the Lords so well, it's amazing, and your girl is awesome! You can't quit now, not after I'm addicted.
santana the strange chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
please please please continue this is he talking about helene and oh my god i realy want to know what happens next please please plaease please!
santana the strange chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
it just get better and better but i think i might know what Emmeline is!
santana the strange chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
strider and this mairi person, are they like an item or something. i think this is very good by the way the way you incorporated the characters and the description. and the way you used description to cause tension, now i liked that
santana the strange chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
oh my god this is so great i love the description and the background i thought it was very necessary and i am so curious about why the house shakes. is she some kind of immortal. thats it i reading the next chapter toe find out *squeal*
SapphirestarXD chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Please continue this story . I am totally hooked . And I don't mean fishing pole .
sharna chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
this is so good and unexpected thankyou cant wait for more
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »