Reviews for Harley
Shanz chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
hahahaha i love it!
slappywhite chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Totally enjoying this story. Looking forward to your next installment. :)
Felidae1 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
*squeal* Oh, very promising, life choaches, bonfires and drunken Wedges, my dear. I jsu't can't wait to see where you're going to take this, but I'll sure be in for the ride.
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
i loved it! any romance soon? update asap!
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
i really love this, great chapter, great story. I love wedges so i hope we have a better out come in this fic than we did in the show, a happy ending. more wedges? update asap?
Katie Tallis-Cox chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I like it, please continue!
hodgesmylove311 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I really like this story but I almost forgot about it! It's been a while... but the episode with Hodges ACTUALLY HAVING A MOTORCYCLE reminded me :)
imagination-has-wings chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
!MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!

-please :)
kaidiii chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Super great! Wonderful work!
hodgesmylove311 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I really really like this story so far! Keep it up!
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
i was thinking about this fic last night, so glad you updated too. another fantasic chapter and excellent writing, excited about upcoming chapters so please update soon, thanks. i love this fic!
candypink26 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
great fic so far here! wendy and hodges are really in-character, and their dialogue sounds like what they would have on the show. like the humour in the story, too. please continue this!
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Hooray! I really enjoyed this story! I find their whole... relationship very entertaining. This story also made me laugh and you can never go wrong there!

The only shame is that it isn't finished!
Felidae1 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
*drooool* Ok, first of all, thanks for putting up such a sweet, decent in-character Wedges story. I'm a sucker for the two lab rats, most of all David. Plus, you put Hodges on a Harley. In a biker's outfit. My brain just went from semi-interested to flash-fried within that one scentence*fans self* Oh my, just the thought of those long legs and cute behind in those wickedly tight black leather -erhm, yes.*cough*blush* You have both Wendy's and David's characters down to a iota; my favourite part is the way you described his various smirks(yay, I ain't the only one who can discern his smirks just by looking at them). I also like the way you worded out their confusion and desire, their inner conflicts as to how they should proceed with their relationship. And I just can't wait as to how their surroundings -speak coworkers -wil react to them(hopefully) being together.

Felidae
Davy's Girl chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Good work - I love it. Please continue!