Reviews for Uploaded
ThatOneReader chapter 18 . 7/18
I swear i TRIED to leave a comment on each chapter god my fingers wouldnt listen to me! Lol they automatically went to click the 'next' button! This story is amazing and i sooooooo soooooooooo soooooooooooo hope u keep going! Please! You cant start something amazing leave like this...its against the law! okay its not. But it should be.
I love so many things about this story, that I don't even know from where to start. An essay would be more appropriate to fully express my love for your fanfic, because seriously, I need to take it by categories. Starting from writing style and going to characterization. But I won't do that, because I'm so darn weak and I feel I'd end up repeating what others have much better summarized in their reviews.
There is one thing bugging me, though. It's a shame that this story is unfinished. I must admit, despite my undying love for it, I found it difficult at times to continue reading, knowing that Jayden was dead. Every blissful bit of domesticity seemed entirely wasted, because Norman was deceased. Their relationship was developing, but to what end? Now this is what I was most curious to find out and it kept me going (plus your artfulness at writing, duh) through heartbreaking chapters. I can't understand for the life of me, how could people see Norman, who supposedly was just a projection in Blake's mind and how could he interact with the environment? It didn't seem right.
I don't read American literature, so I'm not familiar with the themes and motifs of Lovecraft's books. Is the answer there?
Gosh, I'm just really curious to know how this story ends. Of course, you're not obliged to tell me anything. Ignore my babbling and carry on with whatever is you're doing. I'm grateful enough that you wrote this much.
Although there is another curiosity, that I would have desperately wanted it to be sated. It's a small thing and quite ridiculous, but how does Jayden look in the casket? Why in God's name was his funeral an open-casket ceremony? Please, please, tell me at least just that!
Madame Kiksters chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Jus' finished yo storay! Well, what all there is to read anyway. Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised how nice this was. There were a few mistakes but I ain't payin fa this so it's a-okay. So far, one of the Best Heavy Rain fics I've read. I hate that Norman had to die for this fic. That happened to me. (in the game of course).
I was up playing it all night and on the last bit, where Norman is fighting that evil snake(no offense) Scott Shelby, my ginormous younger brother(how is he taller already, I'm an adult and he's only 16?! He's supposed to always be little!) walks in front of the tv and I lost my groove and Norman could not save himself. I immediately reset and got the best ending...of course... If I'd seen what happened to Blake for his flub-up, it would've been nicer. But you're makin me start to like the I'd feel guilty if he lost everything. Finish this and I may just have to favorite this fic!
The Lonely Prince chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
I've been trying to review every other chapter, but I've been so captivated on reading them that I've been skipping to the next chapter before reviewing, so here's a recap-

You don't know how much I get a kick out of scenes (giving a small tsktsktsktsk) where people are picturing a girl, just for them to flip their shit when they see her morph into the guy they're in denial of being attracted to. And the fact that he /wanted/ to them to acknowledge his dominance by having everyone hear him /until/ it was Jayden was just- it shows his internalized homophobia. And when the "audience" started judging him and he was fired, all in his dream- man, it was depressing. But I grinned at the "I thought you were looking at me funny" line.
The Lonely Prince chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
URST, shower scene, and denial- unf. This fic is terrific, but this line stood out in particular-

"Maybe there's some virtual food in my virtual kitchen."

It's just- such a /Jayden/ thing to say, and I'm smiling like an idiot reading back to it.
The Lonely Prince chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Drama, angst, angst, drama, angst, drama, drama-
'Save me some fries you son of a bitch.'

This is the best ending I've ever read to a dramatic fanfic chapter.
Kitty chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
I really loved this story , and I kind of had tears in my eyes because they now both have something together. Too bad there's no sequal .. :(
dratcat chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
I love this fic - it only gets better and better.

It's just so...*weird*. I totally get those Lovecraftian elements that are coming through here. I wonder what actually happened to cause Norman's emergence from the ARI system...looks like he was uploaded somehow during life, and now has pretty much downloaded back down into reality...I wonder if we'll ever know.

Only one little thing bugging me here - it's not "per say", it's "per se". A Latin phrase, meaning, basically, "in and of itself".
Burusai chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Oh my GOD, this is the BEST sex scene I've ever read.
I love just how detailed you describe even every little thing happening!
You are sooo awesome! I've already read so maaany FF's where people just tried to make the
sex scenes as short as possible, because they felt embarassed writing them, but you OMG
you're soo good! Gosh you saved my day! No not only my day, you saved my whole next months!
Thank you soooo much for this great FF, I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapters,
but right now I'm sooo jumpy that I need to calm down first and that's a thing that really RARELY
happen to me while reading something and you did it! Woah I love you so much!
Isabell Sutcliff chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
The best Heavy Rain fanfiction I've read so far. I just love all the details, emotions, and well, yeah... everything!
Moon999 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
God, I love this story so much! Really, you write very well, and you are one of the few authors of this fandom that manage to keep Norman and Carter in character AND make a relationship between them be believable! The building up and the plot, which is wonderful and original ( I actually wondered about it myself at the end of the game) make this story, and subsequently, you, absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much for writing this! I would explode from happiness if you updated this ;D Pretty please, with a cherry on top? And a mug of hot cocoa with a plate full of cookies?
The Villain A chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Now this is some fucking quality shit right here. I mean I don't exactly get the pairing, but damned if you didn't nail Blake's personality and manner of thinking.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
This chapter is fucking fantastic. This whole story is awesome. Your style of writing is finely detailed and highly developed. I hope you add a new chapter soon, I can't get enough of this story.
estychan chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
Okay. Norman masturbating. Just that image right there... HNNG. _

Looking forward to more updates! :)
Rhibotticus22 chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Loved this chapter cant' wait to read more from you :D