Reviews for Tessellation
Moi chapter 1 . 8/23
What a truly amazing story, well written with a great plot.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What an incredibly gorgeous, lush, spectacularly told tale! Wow, was this ever fantastic! Clever, insightful, emotionally laden (and did you ever lead us up and down the garden paths of emotion and tension), and don't leave out FUN!
Cameo Cat chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Good story, good characterization, interesting new ideas, good original character. I enjoyed it very much.
Buxom Bard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, this was simply Epic. I can't believe how well you captured Methos (Jo and Mac too but especially the old man)! This is going on my top ten list of favorite stand alone fics.

I especially loved this line:

"Why beg when a good pout is all that's necessary?" Duncan stuck out his bottom lip in an exaggerated pout, then batted his eyes. "There. How can you possibly resist me?"

My only complaint was that you gipped us on the hot man love! I live for the hot man love! LOL

Keep up the good work!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
that...was so awesome, i loved how you wrote Methos
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ohmigoodness! Fan fiction that's really really well-written, literate, and not too graphic, but beautifully done. What a wonderful story. Thanks for telling it!
FanLass chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was one of the best Duncan/Methos stories i have ever read.

All I can say is WOW the story drew me in and kept me reading.

Great story development and I loved the story of The Hunter. Also when you mentioned fan fiction i almost fell off my chair!

Great job!

laura chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful-I really enjoyed it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is awesome.
King of Kings chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
eh, sort of enjoyed it. didn't like the slash stuff so i stopped after the rescue, became to slashy.
BeCullen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very good story. I am glad I found it. Nice job and thanks for sharing it.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow, another epic story. Again so well told and detailed and I loved the premise you used to get them together!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I've read this before. I know I have. But I keep reading it again and again. Why? Because it's spellbinding time and time again. Amazing.
The Pacific Elementals chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow. This is amazing. We enjoyed it. It's the best Methos/Duncan story we've come across. However, just to let you know, according to the Watcher Chronicles on the dvds, Adam Pierson is known to the Watchers as Methos because Cassandra's watcher saw him and outed him. And one nitpicky thing but we'll have to double check of course, we fairly certain Joe was in the Marines not the Army. We're major Highlander geeks.

Cyclone and Monsoon of the Pacific Elementals
malu31 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Is this a re-post? I could swear that I already commented on this story once. Anyway, It is a great story and I love your depiction of Methos (Hunter!). Also MacLeod finally growing up and really acting his age and recognising that life is shades of grey is also very nice.