Reviews for The Wages Of Love
Animosh chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Loved it so much! Although there was a lot of angst and action in it, I must say overall I had to keep laughing quite a lot as well. :D Both Holmes and Watson were really brilliant and in character and I just had to cheer them on all the time.
TemporarilyAbaft chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I haven't finished reading, but when I actually laughed at Holmes reaction to their visitor, I decided I needed to review; I absolutely adore your Holmes. A perfect combination of ridiculous irracibility and compassion (even though the latter appears lacking at present). I also read one or two others; looking forward to going through them!
Azolean chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I really am running out of words to express how very much I'm enjoying these stories. From the first this was an awesome piece. Your writing style is fantastic and so very true to the setting and characters. You keep the story moving in such a way that is horribly engaging (making me wish I wasn't distracted with life at all right now).

Thank you so very much for this. It has been a pleasure to read these.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Just like Watson to mess with Holmes's cocaine.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Of course Watson would run back into a burning house to rescue Holmes.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
They're both going to need a vacation after this is over.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Watson is still not having a good night.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Yikes! Watson is not having a good day.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I wonder what Mycroft is up to?
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Yikes! Running all the way from Whitehall? Maybe he did something to Mycroft.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sounds like Holmes got chased.
Anawey chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
YAY, happy ending! I love happy endings. Great story.
mrspencil chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
So thats what he did!Very neatly sorted out at the end with some typically restrained dialogue. Enjoyed this very much-so thank you

Mrs P
AdidasandPie chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Aw, that was just...aw! First of all, loved the way you weaved canon into all this with this chapter. And was that foreshadowing for 3GAB and DEVI I saw?

Wonderful story overall, just really really great. Going straight to my favorites.
Go Outside chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Wonderful end to a wonderful story. I like how you had Watson injected with Sherlock's diluted supply :) That was a great twist. Love the banter at the end. Thanks!