Reviews for Cut With Our Own Dust
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
And?!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh wow. Amazing. Great story.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
that was amazing and kinda sad
casammy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
It knows, in spite of knowing that I return sam's soul and that sammy this one to except together with dean, continues concerning and causing so much pain that makes me cry when sammy says if to Lucifer and alone dean it can be observing there as his brother is taken far
scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is so good, but oh so sad! Poor Dean and Sam!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
oh wow, even after season 5 ended this is still legendary...the sigil thing was a great idea but i hurt for Sammy there!

thank you!

Ani
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I physically cringed the entire way through.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was gruesome yet poignant at the same time. Nicely done. I especially liked this line: bearing witness to something so damned huge it won't fit in his mind. - Just awesome.
123kat chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great story. Please don't take to long to finish it ( Ican't wait). Please don't keep us in suspense.

Keep up the great writing. :)
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Whoa! That was fraught with emotion. I can imagine Sam lying on the ground, just staying as still as possible, carefully not makeing a sound in order to spare Dean the knowledge of how much the cuts hurt (although I'm sure Dean knows just how much pain he's inflicting). The fact that the cuting he's doing on Sam is done for the sake of the love he has for his brother makes it so different from the cutting he did in hell, the two cannot even be compared. But then the utter disillusionment when it all comes down to nothing, it doesn't work and Sam is gone. Or did it?

Powerful!

DM
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You got Sam and Dean (and even Castiel) dead on. This was very well-written, which made the gore and the angst very bearable indeed! The detail in the planning of this story showed through in your writing, and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Note: I'm just checking, but you've gone off-cannon here, right? Because Bobby isn't dead (and hopefully he stays that way). It's not an issue with this story at all, but I was only wondering.

Good job!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
WOW. That was awesome. And perfect. Awesomely perfect and brilliant. Seriously, you are scary good at writing-have you ever been published?
I loved the descriptions of Dean cutting into Sam's back, and the details of him cutting across the scar from when Jake stabeed him. And this line was great:
He crouches at Sam's side, smooths the hair away that's plastered to his forehead with sweat, leaving another small smear of crimson that will soon dry, turn brown and crumble away, as though none of this never happened.
Nice job with this:)
nanoks chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
wow! just wow! great story..r u going to update?

hope so,hugs:)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow that's great please don't stop there! More! More continue it. i like it
Onari chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I totally loved it. The sad intimacy of the moment, Sam's quiet determination. And the ending, so bittersweet. I'll stick to the sweet, by believing that they'll get Sam back eventually...won't they? :):)

Why don't you continue it?

L xx