Reviews for The Bet
guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
your a motherfucking pussy you fucks your girlfriends friend and your mother so please lets keep writing bitch eat some pussy
N chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I would love to be him that would be brilient
alex02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
love it
CC chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That shit was so hot
Jon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I would love to fuck Carly and Sam, I bet Sam likes rough anal
kebapguy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
that was awesome! i loved it. it was really good written and i had almost a boner.

like someone already said, I

it would have been better without Carly,i mean, i like her but she doesnt have boobs! sam has such a feminin shape. *pulls hand out of pants*xD

but it was great! made me horny lol.
I had a dream like this once chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Come to think of it, it was a nightmare.
Broken-Hearted Demon chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in.

Okay I like the lemon and I love clasic Seddie but this is fucking creddie.
Chris chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very hot PWP, and well-written - quite rare for this site. Well done.
WTF chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You write like a seven-year-old aroused fangirl. Crap like this is pathetic and should not be published.
Seddiebaby chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
you should make another chapter of this its really good.
Girlwithaboob chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm horney \nowwww baby
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Okay, your starting line says this should not be read by anyone, but I have a strange urge to read OT3 for iCarly right now. So I will read this.

And my first thought is how strange it is to have the world shitty in an iCarly fanfic. It just seems out of place. The really odd thing that this is third person omniscient PoV. So the movie is being written as being shitty, not the characters opinion of the movie being that it is shitty. Very curious.

I'm reviewing this critically, though I'm pretty sure you don't intend this to be taken seriously. The ridiculousness of the premise seems to strongly indicate that this is not going to deal with this realistically. It's just smut, and you admit it.

It does seem curious that Sam didn't just decide to rip his dick off when Freddie suggested having her whore herself to him. That does seem to imply she doesn't really mind.

There seems to be a recurring theme of crassness in this fic. Sam's wondering how many chicks Spencer had sex with on the couch reinforces it. I find this an interesting stylistic choice.

I really thought that Sam would win the bet. iCarly almost always has Sam win this kind of thing and have Freddie suffer for it. Admittedly he 'won' by coming prematurely, so it might not be the best thing for him.

I was surprised that Carly touched Freddie's penis. It must have been in the iSaved Your Life episode. Interesting, I wasn't expecting that.

Not taking it seriously it is pretty fun. I don't buy that Sam would agree to it, but the point is the kids having sex, not their characterization that leads to it. Interesting story, and a good way too start reading erotic iCarly fanfiction.

I feel incredibly weird now.
twi-hard-twilight-addict chapter 1 . 6/29/2010