Reviews for Always be There
justsomebody2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
dude that was sweet... it'd be fun if she got him nervous more often, then, after something bad happens, he ends up saying something hilarious and sweet and then something along the lines of "I have no idea what I just said, but boy was she happy!" happens (we all like those...c'mon you know you do!)

I liked this little Jack piece, I believe the only one suppose to leave is Samara (she says so in-game) and maybe Grunt (he kinda hints at it when you let him out), but of course I wanna see what you have planned for us!
YoshisSupport chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
is it sad that the first thing i thought of when i read 'SB' was smash ball.. lol but anyway

it would have been funny if he got an erection from all their flirting ;p and he should have taken her into the shower for those 15mins they had left :D lol cause im a horrible person and demands it hah xD
justsomebody2 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
dude! that was...intense! I hope the voices in your head don't stop cause you're on a roll!
Fluidfyre chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Love Garrus as the dominant predator role - and the idea of him taking control to allow Jane time away from being the Commander, it's perfect. Cuz he'd do that, and Garrus all primal is just far too sexy.
ValkyrieKryik chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Omg i love it so far! keep it up! Definite favorite and i will most certainly be keeping an eye out for updates about this particular story.
BumbleBeePixie chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
"You never need to thank me for loving you. It's like thanking me for taking my next breath."

What an amazing line!

In the beginning i was unsure about Garrus not understanding the term "Pissed off" when i've heard him use it the game.

But you know what im not here to complain because the "Pissed on" gag was hilarious and when he started talking about how big his gun was. :d

Brilliant chapter
YoshisSupport chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
whoa i need a fan :d maybe a cold shower too hehe
fishie-twin chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
EEEee! Once again, a great chapter. Garrus is such a sweety.

Keep up the great work and I eagerly await the next update!

-FishieTwin
fishie-twin chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
I love this story! It's so descriptive, but not at all inappropriate. You did a very good job writing out the second chapter. I can see where a lot of writers could go wrong, but this one came out smoothly.

I'm really excited for the next chapter! Keep up the fantastic writing!

-FishieTwin
contour chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Oh mah gah... / That was sexeh! 3 I love how you let us in on how the /two/ of them were feeling and not just Shep. Not a lot of good stories do that (at least not the ones I've read.) But anyway, I love this story as a whole, especially that you decided to not give it up at the beginning. You actually gave us a bit of background that made the whole scene really mean something. _ I can't wait to read more of this story! I've even got a friend of mine into it! 3
BumbleBeePixie chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Loved it :)

I always tease miranda, complaining about her bitchy ways, but i love her really.

And of course many forget that without Miranda there is no mass effect as there is no Shepard. Really enjoyed this chapter it was nice to see her and Garrus get along.
YoshisSupport chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
ahh what a great way this was done to have garrus thank her for her efforts in 'reviving' shepard ;p

yay for some loving next chapter~
LunaMax1214 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
This little exchange between Garrus and Miranda was absolutely wonderful. I'm not a huge fan of Miranda from the LI side of things, but as a person, someone that FemShep gets to know while on this crazy-arse mission? I like her. Especially after seeing to what lengths she'd go to protect her sister. :)

This also begs the question: How, exactly, do you thank someone for bringing you back from the dead? I don't think it is every actually mentioned in-game (though I need to finish my second playthrough to be sure), and I can understand why. I mean, that's pretty heavy stuff to deal with.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. This chapter was great. Worry not over the length, as one shouldn't draw out a chapter simply for the sake of length. One should draw it out only if it is relevant to the story or being used as a way of evoking tension from your readers. ;)
skybound2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Hehe! Oh, Tali! I can very much picture this entire sequence :-)

The whole build up from the first chapter to this one was very well done, I hate the idea of Shep turning Garrus down, BUT I love that Garrus is ale to pick up on her real emotions, and decides to to do something about it.

And I kind of want to see this discussion with Mordin now...for science!
Thessili chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I love that Tali catches them haha :) Very sweet - a nice character building chapter.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »