Reviews for Always be There
BumbleBeePixie chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Really enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to the next chapter :D
kglaser chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
This continues to be very enjoyable...your characterization of Tali (and hilarious awkwardness) just adds further to the story. Can't wait to see more!
Jelfia Maleak chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
love this story! you did have a few spelling mistake towards the end and you misspell Zaeed's name.
YoshisSupport chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
yeah i am glad you put this up :P i just DIED laughing at what happened though wow i almost got all teary from the laughing that overcame me
LunaMax1214 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Today seems to be the day of "D'aw," here on FFnet. I'm in love with the girl-talk between Tali and Shep. It's so much more believable than some other "girl bonding" I've seen in other stories.

The idea of a Housewife!Garrus is funny has hell, as are his thoughts on the matter. And the crack about naming the dog Miranda? GOLD. :D
kglaser chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
This turned out beautifully. It's a completely new perspective, and I like it!
LunaMax1214 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
WOW. Now THAT is some seriously nice lovin' right there! I think I actually like the idea of "celebratory" sex as their first time than I do the whole "night before a big mission" thing. Nicely done. :)
Rose Kurosa chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
OMG im in love. that was awesome. lots of hi/her issues and verb issues but still very good! thank you and please continue!
YoshisSupport chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
smut :D
Jelfia Maleak chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
yummy goodness. keep it up!
AmethystQuill chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
yes please continue
Thessili chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Poor guy - it broke my heart when I did that scene (just to see!) I had to reload. Looking forward to how this pans out, hope there's some discussion about why she did it.
YoshisSupport chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
D: the hurt for garrus, but in other news you scared me at first i was like 'no way' that garrus already died xD all thoughts of what you said at the beginning gone from my mind :p
cant wait to see how this will go ;D should be interesting ;3
Zombie Calypso chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Excellent, this has got to be one of my favorite femShepxGarrus stories yet.

I could never be that intentionally mean to Garrus, though.
Vulthrize chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well done, I look foward to reading more :)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »