Reviews for Always be There
Paco23 chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
The ending was great in many respects? Please... The ending is a littarate mess written by two people, anything would have made more sense than what we got. I'd say its rushed but givven the complete lack of quality writing in bioware games lately this ending could be what they planned al along.
River Nailo-Chaos chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
i agree with you on the fact inoctrination theory is bs :) cant wait for the next chappie
Superbun chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Great to finally see this story updating again! This was probably the story that got me to finally sign up and become a regular user of this site, and to be honest, I'd given up hope of you ever returning to finish this, so welcome back!

As for the ME3 endings: I was on the fence between the "I love the endings" and the "I hate them" groups, I liked them personally, but I agree with the arguments of the haters. Personally I chose "Destroy" (I didn't get the synthesis option) because I decided it's better to end the cycle once and for all rather than leave the possibility for it to happen again and because I'm a beliver of the "Indoctrination theory" (look it up). One thing though: I'd heard (from a reliable source) that the Shepard survives ending was only shown if you picked destroy, I guess they got their facts wrong. Anyway, enough gaming discussion : P I thought the chapter was a pretty good start to the new story, nothing outstanding though.

I did notice a few slight typos in this chapter, I know proof-reading your own work is difficult, so you might want to try and find yourself a beta-reader
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
You're back!

I'm happier now. Good to see you writing again, although I have to admit, i hate EA with a passion after the bullshit ending they gave us. (for all those who don't know, Bioware doesn't exist anymore, all is EA) Its weird to see someone go with the synthesis ending, seeing as the reapers kinda win with that route. But you make it interesting. ! am looking forward to moar.

P.S. I wouldn't hope too hard for that pet EDI, Joker has the only one and a pet EDI sounds. . . . Kinky :wub:
Jon36155 chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
I like the concept for your post me3 period so far, not sure how Shepard came back from the synthesis ending yet...but even if your explanation amounted to 'MAGIC!' it would still make more sense than the canon ending!

Anyways, keep up the good work...and please keep Javik away, I'd swear he would consider torturing kittens to be a hobby!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
hmm that was one hell of a jump from the last chapter, maybe things would smooth out if you threw in some flashbacks from the war. They could even be silly little moments that mean nothing to anyone but Shepard and whoever else was involved
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
my heart melted when Garrus rattled off the time like that
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
Wow! Interesting take on the ending, and an epilogue! That's what *I* want from Bioware, haha. Definitely looking forward to your next update! _
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
nicely done :-)
Sabre72 chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
MORE!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
oh gods, the crew is conspiring to help with Shepard's birthday present...
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
angry sex mixed with make up sex? yeah, both of them are going to be walking really funny after this
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
awesome!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
beautifully done
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
hell, I wish my parents had been that understanding...
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »