Reviews for Always be There
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
the Normandy is about to be flipped on its ear and it has nothing to so with Joker's awesome driving lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
loved it, especially the crew watching the train wreck lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
go Garrus!

now let Shepard chew up daddy Vakarian and spit what's left of him out into the waste bin
Rogue Nights chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
Whoooooooo! You have returned, this is my second favorite ShepGar story, (until this January my first) but i have checked for updates weekly forever, i am so glad you have returned.
SeventhLegend chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
YES! It was such a happy surprise when I found the chapter alert email in my inbox. Bioware is one of the best companies out there in terms of story, but a game can only go so far. That's why I've always turned to fanfiction to flesh out the stories of the romances in the game, and this story has been canon for me in terms of the garrus/shepard romance. And now you tell me there will be more? Get your ass on the computer and write. I'm serious, eating and sleeping are a second priority for you now. :)
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
woot for the half nekkid boys of the Normandy!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Don't forget to grab Urz this time!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
I absotively posilutely loved the last bit there...so perfectly Garrus
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
I do see Garrus slipping off sometime and surprising Shepard with a ring, since it is a human custom, but instead of putting it on her finger, he'd slip it onto her dog tags so it wouldn't get broken or lost :-)
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
dominant yet loving...perfectly executed
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Sometimes I think Miranda is so..squicky because she envies Shepard. Why would the perfect woman envy a beat up soldier? Because in spite of-or because of-her flaws, Shepard defies every known law of the universe while saving the galaxy time and again. Shepard doesn't want praise or fame, she just wants to be left alone to do her job...and maybe the resources to fund it lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I have no doubt that Tali is going to mess with them a little for this lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
dammit I need a really fckn cold shower now...or a repeat performance XP
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I admit that I have never considered turning Garrus down, though I think I understand why this Shepard did it...to minimize the pain if she lost him...it didn't work obviously, since she went batshit, and I'm thrilled at the way he came storming back in just as she was ready to give up :-)
Vacuum Diagrammer chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
*starts reading*

1-2 hours later

That was amazing! I loved your characters, you more intimate scenes, and you character development. It went from the incredible actiony moments of the collector base and Shepard's kidnapping (which by the way was maybe the best combat scene I've ever read) to the smexy moments in the cabin and the training room. (not to mention many other places)

It was a very unique fic in the fact that absolutely NO ONE writes a Garrus rejection fic (for obvious reasons) but you pulled it off and kept me reading until the end.

I also love the author notes and they kept me laughing. Also the Shepard's birthday chapters were great and I loved Melissa and Rallius being another Human-Turian couple that Shepard, i mean commander Vakarian (yays)and Garrus can relate to.

Over all, a phenomenal fic. I loved it and am crossing my fingers for you to update or top the Hiatus, or get back in the writing mood. until then, Farwell.

Keelah se'lai