Reviews for Always be There
Superbun chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
I LOVE this story, A great plot mixing action, humor at the antics of the crew and Hot scenes between Jane and Garrus. This is quite possibly the best story I have ever read on this site. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story, I am a huge fan of your work and I really want to see where you take this, I know your story won't fit with ME3, but I don't care, just write it as an alternate universe ending, a simulation, it was all a dream, I don't care just finish the damn story!
Jon36155 chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
Loved this story! I found myself going from laughter at the antics of the crew, or even Garrus and Shepard themselves, to sniggering at the well deserved demise of random villains. Also, just as a note of personal preference, I very much enjoyed the focus on the romance between the two of them. Keep up the awesome work, can't wait for more!
melphina82 chapter 19 . 6/3/2011
Please can you upload the next chapter thx
RunicDragons chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
This is great! I can't wait for you to finish this! :D
RunicDragons chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Chapter 7: No, no, I was not saying you were copying from another story, god no! I was just saying that it was funny to see something so similar, that I read some time ago, the coincidence :P
Kulkum chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
I'm sorry, is this a badly disguised attempt at saying that I plagiarized someone's story? If so, would you mind directing me and everyone else to the story that you are referring too? Otherwise, similarities in stories can be found all over the web site because people are dealing with a very limited range of characters and situations. I am sorry if this seemed to resemble someone's story other than mine, but I assure you I am the sole author of the ideas that pop into my head.

Kulkum
RunicDragons chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
This chapter... was SO similar to another chapter in another story. I was like, have I read this before?

Garrus being angry Wrex because he was hitting on Shepard.. And all that stuff.

I was shocked to see how similar this chapter was to another chapter in another story!
WriterFan4Life chapter 19 . 4/27/2011
Been reading your story all day. Began reading it last night. Very good and I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Also, on another note if your interested in reading another good female shepard/Garrus story read "Spirit of Redemption". Very good! It's in my favorites.

Please update asap!
jhoom chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
i'm enjoying the story so far - hope to see more soon!
jhoom chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
i think the 15% romance, 5% unimportant reference, and 80% smut is the perfect combination for this chapter :) especially since shepard owed garrus after chapter 1
HatefulHeart chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Yo Kulkum! I'm going to let you finish... BUT this is one of the best GARRUS/SHEPARD rate M fanfiction of all time!... ALL TIME!

:D Love it :)
Sabre72 chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
yeah hope to see more soon :) keep it up
Matyrfae chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
I'm a Thane fangirl more than Garrus...but this story actually got me to make a new Shepard and romance the Archangel...

This chapter...I don't know what to say...I love your Shepard and Garrus...update soon please :)
AztecLord chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
Amazing story, awesome writing. I did not allways like the garrus/femshep pairing, but after reading this and a few other fics I have cjanged my mind. Just wish we got better romance and more emotion from the characters in the game, something to hope for in me3 I guess. Anyway, please continue both of your stories, I love the universe you have created(with a little help from bioware ;-) )
Evalyne chapter 17 . 1/10/2011
Lol clifhangers we love them and hate them and if I hadn't already read this and the next chapter was a click away i would be cursing you!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »