Reviews for Always be There
Evalyne chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Smut us of course we love dmut
Jenbaal chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
Pet reaper? Nah! Give me my very own little pet Garrus and i will be happy! I really love how this story reads, to be honest at times i dont think i am reading more like living it... I love mass effect and i want to thank you for bringing back my love for it full force! i cant wait for you to update! and i am glad your story was the first one i read after not being on here for 5 years!

However if bioware gives you a pet Reaper, get them to send me a life sized living and breathing Garrus...and Thane! lol x
Evalyne chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Lol itd like me and my moms relationship...we have no shame.

My husband feels it pain Garrus.
Evalyne chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
Lol I'll have to try punching her.
Evalyne chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Gah eraser head i get it now. Lol i killed Kadien in one so he would come back to haunt me.
Evalyne chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Haha good for Garrus to get one up on her!
Evalyne chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Ahh Wrex how I missed u in my party. Lucky Shepard!
Evalyne chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Hehe their food is gunna get cold!
Evalyne chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Lol way to take a stand Garrus.
Evalyne chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Yeah did it just get hot in here?
Evalyne chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is my second time reading this. First I read it after finishing the first mass effect. Now that I'm playing me2 I wanted to reread this and actually know what they're talking about.
Ikeriss chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
I liked this chapter and found it very interesting that you have taken into literate means the "I count the seconds you are away" It was really romantic and made me all squeeliy like at the end of the chappy when he said the exact time she was away from him. I was stunned. In a good way xD

So now that the ME3 Trailer was released what will your course of action be? I is very interested.
Superbun chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
I'll Review the whole story (so far) here in one go:

This is awsome...Hot sex scenes (HUGE garus fan, wishing I had started my second playthrough as a female shep) along with Action scences, all strung together into a epic story.

None of your characters seem to act out of character, Jack, Miranda, Joker, all seem to be acting in character. Garrus...well it's a bit harder to judge, I like what you've done with his character, although i'm curious, did you make all that stuff about Turians and their mates up, or did it come from the Codex?

I like your story, all of it seems to fit within the Mass Effect world, Meeting Garus' father was a nice touch, and added a touch of drama. Personally, I didn't think shepard's mother was possibly the best idea, and I'll admit that it was a bit of a groan moment when I first read that, but you made it work. The Shepard's birthday thing was again, a bit of a groan moment, but again you made it work, and the introduction of another Human/Turian pair was also a nice touch.

There are a few spelling mistakes here and there, but it's not really noticable.

In conclusion, a very, very good read.
Siha Shap chapter 19 . 12/21/2010
Ahhhhh. So sweet. I love the idea of following another human/turian relationship at the same time. Wish I could find me a turian. *sighs*
Devaney chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Awww this chapter (as well as all the others) is so lovely. I adore the other couple you have here and absolutely love the idea of turians counting how long they are apart from their mates. Such a beautiful touch!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »