Reviews for Always be There
Ireadsgood chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
:D I like the other couples story and the fact that Garrus had counted the time passed. That just had me grinning, thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
fsfjsgf54 chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Hell, I never thought that one day I'm going to write something as unconstructive as a simple "Cute", but today is the day when there's nothing else I can think about and that could better describe the ending sections of this chapter.

So... that was cute. End of line.
YoshisSupport chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
wew ;] bring on the passion! lol

and :o them turians rememberingz how long they were apart xD
tgail73 chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
The time thing was so sweet and I can see Garrus counting the days till they were together again. I love this story so much.
Ikeriss chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
Dear Kulkum,

Your request for a pet Reaper is still pending. Please be sure to be ready to provide the necessities for raising a baby reaper. This includes but is not limited to: mind slaves, 'organic' reaper food, plenty of room, your own personal implants, a scrubby, and lots of love and attention.

haha :)
Ikeriss chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
lol I love that you made a falcon punch reference in your Authors note!
orgasmicgratz chapter 18 . 12/12/2010
_

so good. You're obviously great at wringing out the right emotions, but as I finished this latest chap, I was just... so happy for them, to know they aren't an anomaly.

Such a good story you have going here, great realistic dialogue and steamy intimate scenes and *absolutely* what i was looking for when I set out for a garrus/shep fic :) Can't wait to see more of your work!
Siha Shap chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *sniffles* More? Please?
Sabre72 chapter 18 . 12/7/2010
OMG i read all of it been at it since 6 am its ow 5 pm :O

more?

also are you going do anything about rasing kids?

after the reapers are dead of course

i think there are plenty of kids to Adopt :/
fallenleeves chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Sooo ... now that I've stayed up until 1am (of which I had wanted to go to bed at 10:30), because of your amazing ability to craft a damn good story ... I am forced to save some for another day.

I felt like a review was in order though, because I honestly haven't read something this amazing in well, quite a long time. Kudos, truly.

UNTIL A LATER DATE.

When I have time to better appreciate the quality of your work and my contacts aren't glued to my eyeballs. C:
TORtiIIa chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
A great chapter with a nice twist at the end! I'm sorry that I'm reviewing so late in the story, but I was having problems logging into my account. I promise to go back and review this chapter by chapter when I have a little more time. Please update soon.
YoshisSupport chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
:D i was like ? and then ah! they arent alone :] i like that plan right der

also i laughed hard when you had the outfit pointed out haha
Ireadsgood chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
Wow. Just wow, this has to be the most unexpected turn of events ever. I thought that Mel and Rallus were actually just Conrad Verner, but damnit you made it 20x better! Jesus I thought the cliffhangers before were bad, this one is going to kill me! I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon :D :D :D
tgail73 chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
LOL "Logging you out Shepard". I love EDI.
tgail73 chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
Aww this chapter was so sweet. Bringing her mother into the story was genius. Nice job!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »