Reviews for Always be There
YoshisSupport chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
make up sex ftw lol

about naming the other chapters, i actually dont mind one way or the other, just would say it depends on how much you like naming things xD
Siha Shap chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Cliff Hanger! . Few stories flow as well as yours do. You are very talented. Yes, am sucking up but its also true. Have a Garrus doll tooo...
Siha Shap chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
Is there any type of prose you can't write? Its 1.30 in the morning and sleep is NOT on the agenda until I finish this. Awesome story, amazing insight into the female psyche and I LOVE your Garrus. Can I have him, please? Pretty Please? Love scenes romantic and insightful, fight scenes kick ass. Thank you - you've made my day. One complaint. Write more. Soon...have a reaper about to have puppies...
Ireadsgood chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
Hahha I like the Grunt/Jack romance you put in and the whole uncomfortable Joker scene. hahah! Very good update, cant wait for the next one!
Siha Shap chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Blimey! Smoking hot! You write incredibly well, I can;t believe Bioware hasn't snapped you up yet! Feel sure you would make a better job of writing ME 3! PS, if they ever cough up a Garrus Doll . . . . I WANT ONE!
rarcher chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
i like your story :) though i think more interactions from all the crew on their various views of the relationship either how it is at present or when it was evolving would be interesting

personally samara's views i think would be interesting in both of those stages perhaps before the omega relay i see samara as being perhaps like that mother figure for shepard in your story offering sage advice/counsel etc and afterwards i'd love to see how she interacts with shep's mother in that fashion just a thought :)

also i agree we need plush dolls of a reaper and the various ME npcs :P
BumbleBeePixie chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Garrus is so badass :D

Brilliant chapter, damn that Illusive man!
YoshisSupport chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
wew for lots of action then comfort lol
Jelfia Maleak chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
ah. *hands over the promised 50 credits for the movie tickets, 25 credit for the drink another 30 credits for popcorn.* man going to the movies nowadays is so expensive.

Yea, for action love story! great job, love the chapter. and the ending, so totally open for a sequel :)

5 stars!

(keep up the good work)
BumbleBeePixie chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
Utterly beautiful :)
YoshisSupport chapter 14 . 7/23/2010
hehe yes the two types of release, and im glad i can say i like reading them both :P
LunaMax1214 chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
*lets out a long, low whistle*

WOW, Kulkum. You've outdone yourself. This chapter was beautiful. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't help but let a tear slip out upon reading the exchange between the younger and elder Shepard. I'm also appreciative of the fact that your characters don't throw around the word "love," lightly. Granted, there are many kinds of love (in fact, the French have nine different words/phrases for that emotion, if memory serves), but it should never be taken lightly or for granted. To do so would tarnish it, fracture it, make it less than it should be. I'm happy to see that your characters (and by extension, you) know this.
djsharkey chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
You say you're feeling unloved? Need more reviews?

Well, I have only one sentence of a review for you:

Write that next chapter pretty damn soon, cuz' your writing is too good to be missed for long!
djsharkey chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Oh, dear!

I love you for this chapter, and for the previous one, and the one before... and the entire story so far! You have given me pleasure beyond reason.

EPIC EPIC FTW!
Suzannabanana chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
I love this chapter. Super emotional from Garrus, I love it when he gets all sappy.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »