Reviews for Always be There
Jelfia Maleak chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
so sweet and touching. I love that you included that he did not want touch her while Shepard's mom was on the ship. Also love the bit with Garrus and Thane. *hands over 50 more credit for the action movie with them in it :)*
acusis chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
By far, your story is my favorite of all the shepard/garrus romances. Please keep it up!
SingedFringe chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
I love the heart to heart Garrus has with Mother Shepard. I'm interested in seeing how you portray her influence on those that have not had a positive mother figure before, if you develop her that far, that is. I do hope you sic her onto Daddy Vakarian.

Garrus is surely going to be adorably 'super smug' now that he knows Shepard senior approves.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
This has to be my favorite chapter so far. This makes me wish that my Shepard had a mom as understanding as Hannah Shepard. Yes, I was Red rat lol. But back to the chapter! Garrus is such a sweetheart! I loved it how he poured his heart out and Shepard is standing right behind him. Sneaky mommy! I love this couple! New chapter soon I hope!

You're doing a great job! Keep it coming!
YoshisSupport chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
they took you for a ride, but that was a fun ride i liked it :D
BumbleBeePixie chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
This is different :)

I like your approach to Shepard and her mothers relationship. Judging from what i've seen so far this is going to be a difficult time for Garrus bless him. Trust Thane not to comment on not being noticed, he wore that revealing outfit in the cold all day shooting commandos and he gets no recognition.

I wonder what the rest of the crew will think of Sheps mum :O
acusis chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
Thanks, fun chapter...ready for the next
Rosabell chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
Garrus is so cute lol.

Mom Shepard would be quite a story on the Normandy.

Please update!
YoshisSupport chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
hahaha nice xD and yes he is :] now to wait ;d cant wait to see what they will be doing rofl
Rosabell chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
This last chapter was hilarious! I love Miranda's final line! Please, you must update!
Jelfia Maleak chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
i love this chapeter. i don't think Shepard was to quite, i think it worked well.

*hands over 50 credit* for the ring side tickets. mmm yummy :)
justsomebody2 chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
punching that b*tch is very satisfying the second time, but this one is way more personal! *sigh*... I loved the ending... so... fitting!

papa's gonna be pissed!
BumbleBeePixie chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
The crew dialogue was spot on, i was cringing for Shepard and Garrus throughout the entire chapter. You've managed to stay true to everyones character and still keep the story funny.

Joker Popcorn part classic :)
YoshisSupport chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
i just laughed hardcore that was great! it was all being recorded too x3
BumbleBeePixie chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
My favourite chapter so far xD

Finally Kaiden gets told how it is. Im sick of reading fan fics where Shepard is with Garrus and the moment she sees Kaiden she's all like, "Oh maybe i do still have feelings for this man." Finally someone has the guts to tell Kaiden its over. The fact Garrus got all aggravated back there was even more brilliant. Where he's all like "You left her when she needed you!" Mass effect 3 Kaiden and Garrus fight? ;] *i can only hope*

The father part? WOW

Im really looking forward to seeing how you are going to portray his father. I may have gave a little fan girl scream when Garrus said those beautiful words to Shep. GAAAH :)
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »