Reviews for Always be There
Rejar chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
Here he comes, the father himself!

I've read different version with him appearing. Plese don't make him accept their relationship too fast! That just wouldn't fit :/

We need some kind of 3-Chapter-Antagonist... what a title.

But you, like many others, are doing the Kaiden/Kaidan mistake, too. The latter is the correct way of writing it.

And "Alenko" - no "i" in between. :P

If you're bored and find the time you can go hunt for these little mistakes.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
yummy goodness. can wait to see what you do with Garrus' dad.
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was gorgeously written. I never had the heart to turn Garrus down myself but I was curious to see what it was like. After watching it on YouTube, it practically broke my heart. It's so sad! You're ability to perceive all those emotions that he gave off during that whole scene was incredible. And you worded it perfectly. Well done. :)
justsomebody2 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
oh... my... my virgin eyes... the beginning... tears...

nah, I keed, twas cool! everybody likes semi-pervy-people (oh, the fun!)

there are a few mistakes but can be overlooked, like spelling his name 'Alinko' and 'being(not be) a gentleman', but overall it's ok.

dun dun duuunn, papa had to pop up sometime!
LunaMax1214 chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Bwahahahahaha! I do love a good cliffhanger, and you did not disappoint. :)

I have to say, I love the fact that you don't make a huge deal about whether or not the crew knows about their relationship. It's a nice change, as I've been reading a lot of fics with a near-Aesop feel to them in terms of dealing with racism while dating someone outside of your own "kind." Not that's there is anything wrong with going that route (wouldn't read it otherwise) but variety is good. Granted, now that Vakarian Sr. is in the picture, this may change. But that's part of the fun of writing/reading. :)

There were quite a few minor mistakes in this chapter, but I'm too swamped to outline them atm. Perhaps later, when I've got nothing to do but sit.
YoshisSupport chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
im sure she knows what you were thinking kelly its okay xD lol
justsomebody2 chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
rrrrrrrrrrrrival! I'm curios if you're gonna make 'em fight like little kids or act like adults and verbally slap each other over the face (or both, verbal abuse is so fun!) and I'm also eager to see what other plans for revenge he has!... muahahaha

anyway, this was a fun chappie!
BumbleBeePixie chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Hahaha great chapter. I agree Thane does tend to lose his sex appeal when he goes all soft. But wow Thane and Garrus sparing? I would pay to see that. For a minute there i thought Shepard was gonna bitch slap kelly but hey sometimes violence isn't the answer :)
justsomebody2 chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
hah! oh that was fun, revenge will be sweet!

awww and Grunt is defending her honor too, of course somewhere deeeeep deep down he even 'cares' for his parental figure!

when Wrex commented he was 'back' when they met again, I bet he was gonna say "I'd say I'm on top." or " You mean she's under me.", I know that was obvious I just wanted to say it.

those voices in your head are good at what they do, tell them not to stop.
justsomebody2 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
everyone who reads this and likes it is a sap, so you are not alone! the only way to describe it would be : d'awwww
Rejar chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
Uff!

You never wrote a fanfic? Nicely done then! (Just a few spelling mistakes and such. You know that, too.)

Especially your humor... you're always able to make me smile with the comments Shepard or Garrus are making (or Wrex now in the latest chapter. All hail Wrex!)

I'm so in love with this story! You broke my heart when you send him away in the beginning and make me laugh again and again, like I said above.

Sooo... I fave the story, I fave the author. :)
KMN-91 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Damn i love this fick. hopefully in next chapter is some hot action ;P
YoshisSupport chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
i had fun reading this too :D lol that was hilarious that she started to fantasize xP
YoshisSupport chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
im pretty sure shepard would have said i love you at that point o if not interrupted xD
BumbleBeePixie chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
I don't feel that Jack or Miranda was out of character at all. It would have been very out of character if Jack was to say "Thank you" or something like that. Who's SB i've been sitting here for ages trying to figure out who that is. Is it obvious? Am i just being simple minded? GAH

I really enjoyed the part where you mentioned Garrus having pictures of Shepard - It was a nice touch :D
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »