Reviews for Red Eyes and the She Wolf
yasmine chapter 26 . 3/21
Wow by far the best vampire/wolf fanfic I've read, it had every element an amazing story should have, it kept me wanting to read more, the twists ,lemons and angst was also quite remarkable. ;) job well done
brookeyhoneybee chapter 10 . 3/8
Oh noes don't know how I feel about that convo! well lets wait and see shall we!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 9 . 3/8
haha! Dun Dun Dun , oh hes to typical male like that was funny to read! See you in chapter 10!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 8 . 3/8
Loved the back ground info, some false but still great to read!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 7 . 3/8
Just a little misunderstanding haha! Again! Another great read!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 5 . 3/8
If its going to work in the long run he has to go veggy!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 3 . 3/8
Poor Leah :( Well at least she is free now!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 2 . 3/8
Great chapter again! Lets hope the others don't find out now that would be a pickle
brookeyhoneybee chapter 1 . 3/8
This was a real good start to your story! Cant wait to read on!
SagaDevotee chapter 26 . 1/26
one of the ALL TIME best fics ever. bar none. love your Leah. and your Demetri is SUPER HOT. love love love.
-Stefanie (SagaDevotee)
alicehank33 chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
I love that you wrote that female wolves imprint through motherhood! It's beautiful and Leah deserves the perfect imprint
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This was disgusting, you lost my interest in Chapter five, the diet. Leah overreacted, and Demetri was far too idiotic to agree to such suggestion. There is no hunt in draining the blood of the unhealthy and the weak, That's no true vampire. At least he isn't a disgusting vegetarian.
melinary chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This sounds very enticing and is extremely well written...I love it already!
Blueanna chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
This was such a good story. I loved how you bought Demetri and Leah together and how you worked Felix and Heidi and the Cullens into the storyline. I can't wait to read Demetri's story next. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
I enjoyed this book... It was amazing