Reviews for Red Eyes and the She Wolf
SagaDevotee chapter 26 . 1/26
one of the ALL TIME best fics ever. bar none. love your Leah. and your Demetri is SUPER HOT. love love love.
-Stefanie (SagaDevotee)
alicehank33 chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
I love that you wrote that female wolves imprint through motherhood! It's beautiful and Leah deserves the perfect imprint
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This was disgusting, you lost my interest in Chapter five, the diet. Leah overreacted, and Demetri was far too idiotic to agree to such suggestion. There is no hunt in draining the blood of the unhealthy and the weak, That's no true vampire. At least he isn't a disgusting vegetarian.
melinary chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This sounds very enticing and is extremely well written...I love it already!
Blueanna chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
This was such a good story. I loved how you bought Demetri and Leah together and how you worked Felix and Heidi and the Cullens into the storyline. I can't wait to read Demetri's story next. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
I enjoyed this book... It was amazing
AnatheDeath chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That moment when I start reading a new fic and I'm greeted with lyrics of the song I'm just listening on my headphones. Amazing first chapter as well as the taste in music! :]
Taylor West chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
why did you have to kill off Demirte? and is he really dead?
Hina chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Thank you for writing this story! I enjoyed reading it a lot!
Madmum chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
This is my first Leah/Demetri pairing and I absolutely loved it!
kiwihipp chapter 26 . 10/4/2013
Really awesome story! I like the way you tied all the ends neatly in the last chapter! I look forward to reading your other writing!
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
I really enjoyed the past chapters! You have fully gotten Leah into your system and you have done a lot of work on Demetrius too! I enjoy reading this story very much! I look forward to the next 15 chapters!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Leprechon50 chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
This was such a good story! Excellent job!
ItsMeNayyliii chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Usually, by the 3rd paragraph, i already am bored. But, you're story pulled me in and didnt want me to let go. When i sae the translation and the "i want to sed you naked" part i couldnt
Stop the feels! I was smirking for the next 10 minutes! You are a brilliant writer and i hope to see more of your work.

Xx