Reviews for Reckon on the Photograph
twilightsilje chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Hah, I belong to Edward also, LOL! :P
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I cried! I was absolutely positive that he was dead, and when the bell rang, and the soldier came in, i burst into tears, LOL! :D
whohellanoes chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
ah...this was a sad one :(
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
HA! those lines...simply great.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
phew. i was scared there for a minute. thought Edward wasn't going to make it back. poor Bella, must have been such a painful wait. thank you
girleyeslightup chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Finally remembered to read the end of this. Love :)
coolbreeeze chapter 25 . 8/4/2010
Jesus...

I don't dance. I've never been a dancer. However, there is something about dance that just calls to me. I love to watch it, I love everything about it. I think it's partly watching a body stretch and bend and just move. But the majority of it is the emotional connection that either a soloist or a duo or a group have when they dance. (PS I happen to FLOVE SYTYCD)

I've read 2 dancerwards now (the other, was by Zigster and a o/s and it was E/J)

This, was magical. I loved that E & B had to fight their way back to each other. I loved the flashbacks into their past and how they used to fit and then when he broke her heart (and his) The scene in the latin club reminded me of "Center Stage" (don't judge. I'm slightly obsessed with that movie)

I felt like I could smell the studio...the windex on the mirrors. The wood of the barre. The leather on the shoes. My chest tightened as I watched E & B make their way back to each other, fearing that they wouldn't.

I could also view their final dance. I am glad I didn't see the video until afterward. You wrote it in such a way that it was enough detail to know exactly where they were in their movement, but not overwhelming against their emotions. So when I did watch the video, it looked a lot like how I imagined.

Thank you so much for this wonderful o/s and this wonderful Twi 25. I absolutely am obsessed with your writing. xoxo

p.s. this is one of my favorite SYTYCD dances. SWOON! www . youtube watch?vj2UYIvmPCGs
coolbreeeze chapter 24 . 8/4/2010
*cue bella hospital scene stutter and blinking* NOOOOOOOOOO. I am not okay right now! This was so beautifully sad :(

And the thoughts back to Hawaii, and how she couldn't look at another sunrise again. My heart is broken.
coolbreeeze chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
Everything is the same.

Just like the cubicles.

One by one, they show slight cracks/differences, but the end result is forever 3 walls in which you're trapped for your day.

Bella is trapped in her head/emotion/thoughts

It's not a good place to be :(
coolbreeeze chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
I want this bookshelf in my apt. JS.

Also, studying was NEVER this fun. *looks around* where was Edward when I was in school? Not fair. At all.
coolbreeeze chapter 21 . 8/4/2010

2 men more alike than they know, but will never be each other

LIKE IT!
coolbreeeze chapter 19 . 8/4/2010
BAHAHAHAHA at "pops"

Disney sing-a-longs are great. Until you hear them 15000 times.
coolbreeeze chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
poor bella :( i really enjoy how you write reneesme... even though she is just a little added bonus to these chaps.

I hope she can find some peace over what she did. She'll be ok.
coolbreeeze chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Who doesn't lie about this...nothing better than your crushes snuggles