Reviews for Shatter
tanithhh chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow. Simply stunning and has captured every element of Hisana's death and the reaction it has forever created for Byakuya.
great gospel chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
A poignant, simply beautiful piece. You brought Byakuya and Hisana's tale to light wonderfully. The use of second person made it feel all the more real. Well done.

Sora(:
Suk-fong chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is beautiful. It was tugging on my heart strings completely.
mocha-chiller09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I think you portrayed Byakuya's emotions for his wife quite accurately and I also think that Hisana's emotions were also accurately portrayed for what she felt for Byakuya. I like the term you used here when you said, and I quote "Yet you listen to her as she apologizes for being a burden, for being unable to return your love as you deserved..." I think that is very true.

An amazing piece of work and i believe one of the best Byakuya/Hisana fics written in a long time.
Jazzabell chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I was really... touched by this. It was undeniably saddening to read but i suppose that was the nature of the love shared between these two huh? You know, i always say this, Hisana adds depth to Byakuya's character and it makes u realise that someone as cold as him could actually feel and that is in essence quite beautiful.
Despite all, they both i believe loved each other and i think you portrayed the emotions quite nicely. Although sad it was a pleasure to read.
Hasty chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This story does a great job of capturing Byakuya's character and his thoughts about Hisana. Lovely.