Reviews for Rumors
Melle22 chapter 1 . 4/20
I love the outside looking in type fics. I love to see how others see the team. They are awesome and Hotch as a momma bear protecting them all is perfect. :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow I had to reread that ending several times, it's that beautiful. Made me tear up. Your description referencing other "true loves" was breathtaking in its beauty you did an exceptional job take my breath away.
touchofheavenlylight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Second person narratives are difficult to execute successfully but this was written perfectly. It was fluffy; but not in that sickening way that makes a person cringe behind their computer screen, in the way that has you smiling from ear to ear and fangirling like there's no tomorrow.

From protective!Hotch to the epic love that he was protecting, this was delightful. I officially adore you and your writing.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I think whoever this person is, they would make a good profiler. ;)
CharmandersThoughts chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I have never read a fic in this style before and i have to say I love it!:)))
TutkaKid chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Aw that was cute :)
Nitya chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I'm not fond of stories written in "you" but yours is a delight! I love it 3 Really well written with humour, fluff and threat
sassy941 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love the last line!

"Something like that? It's worth protecting."

I don't know why, but it just sums up the story to me. I really like the descriptions you did. Good story! :)
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Extremely well-written. Excellent job!
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
You know how I know you did a great job on your first time doing a second person narrative? I felt amazed and surprised looking at Reid and Morgan, and truthfully a little terrified of Hotch. (Whew) Glad I wasn't seen as a threat by him...I hope _

Another great story again, and each story I read (in order) I become a bigger fan, and like most writers I'm sure your skills increased over time so I know I'm in for a real treat the further up the list I go.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Cute (::
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this, I really really do. Hotch is just so, so...okay, you pinned it when you called him a mother bear. He really is, lol.
Ava Duran chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I LOVE THIS. I usually avoid fics than can be described as "fluff", but this is perfect. Things I love:

1) the POV; it's fresh. I've never read a fic like this, and I've always wanted to read about the team from an outsider's point of view.

2) Protective!Hotch

3) The description of Morgan and Reid's relationship is one of the most beautiful things I've read. It's sweet - but not the kind that hurts your teeth, just the kind that produces an endogenous opioid effect :)
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i love, love, loved this story (i'm a fluff person)
fumina chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is really lovely and sweet. Well written.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »