Reviews for A Game Gone Wrong
Kathy Hiester chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Edward deserves that manipulative Alice. I hope it burns both of them to see how happy Bella & Jasper are without them.
JXB Addicted chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
That was awesome! JXB %)
Sassy Mami chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Im glad Bella keeps putting Edward in his place. He deserves it, she also needs to have some words with Alice. Cant wait to read more, pls update soon )
BookLuver16 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
jasper's reaction to bella calling him major was hot!oh and bella yelling at edward was please!
tsukuyomaru-wuver42 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
nice, cant wait for more!
JadePlant2121 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
this story is sooooooooooo gooooood! i want more! i love it! you are amazing!
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Can you believe that guy! He has the gull to walk into a room where he knew she was getting dressed. I'm surprised that Jasper didn't go up there and beat the tarnation out of Edward. But Bella is right though, she did need to confront him. At least she found out how long he has cheated on her. I'm glad she threw the ring at him, to bad she couldn't have done worse to him!

Excellent chapter!

CC
BokuWaHime chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
YAY! *wild running around...* MOAR!
jamielynn25 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
loved it
acw1 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
can't wait till they act on those feelings. good chapter. did he really think that was an ok excuse...for two years!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Yes...her hand does fit perfectly in his. OHHH! *Insert squeal that is quickly covered up like it never happened*

I love how she put him in his place! See, Alice relies too much on those vision and would do anything they showed her. So that was what she did here; very realistic!

I still can't see how she would cheat on Jazz...he is so hot! And perfect! Sigh...
jamielynn25 chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
loved it
JXB Addicted chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
Well Jasper is diffidently not feeling brotherly anymore! LOL! Her and Jasper so need to move into the attic together! There should be know problem sharing a room! Update again soon!

JXB %)
janjan2009 chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
just found the story. can't wait for more
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »