Reviews for A Game Gone Wrong
deltagrl chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
THAT WAS A SURPRISING. NOW THAT MARIA WASN'T BURNED WE SHOULD EXPECT ANOTHER ENCOUNTER IN THE FUTURE. SURPRISED A CALLED INSTEAD OF PETER
I love all the Cullens BoysEJE chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
wow update soon
smelsies chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I can't wait to read more.
Sonja Whitlock chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Chapters 1 to 12 have been a fantastic roller coaster ride. I am looking forward to reading about Bella's change and the true mating call between Bella and Jasper. Plus a little suffering on Edwards part would be fantastic to offset the feelings he invokef on Bella that she was not good enough.
reina13 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
love it
MoonPrincess623 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
New chapters! Hmm...she's turned now, I wonder what htey will do now that she is turned? Besides kick EDward's ass?
Kim Ginsberg chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
oh shit!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
OH FUCK!
Cullen Cousin chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
That was a quick fight! Hopefully, he sucked out Maria's and pumped his own it...that didn't come out right!

Excellent chapter!

CC
Cullen Cousin chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Gah...what a way to leave us hangin'!

Excellent chapter!

CC
AbbeNormal chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Do you believe in fate? I guess after today, I do! lol

I'm not sure how I got this story in my email...but lordy, I'm on cloud nine, that it did. I opened it up, and I know being 55 I forget some of the stories I've read especially if its a long tome before an update, so when I got this one, I started reading the 12th chapter, and I thought...what the hell? I dont remember this story. lol So I went to the beginning and started over. Nope hadn't read it..but..OH MY GOD! Am I glad I did.

I Love it! I've read some great stories here, and I've read some...errr not so great stories here. This my friend, is one of the great ones. Its so exciting...thrilling, and mostly fun. You're an awesome writer. I'm not sure how I got this story, but I'm glad fate stepped in and gave me a chance to read it.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Mary :o)
TrueSkye chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Maria, you evil cockblocker!
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
wow i'd forgotten about this story, i like where its going! XD
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Even though Maria's bite was the initial one to start the change, at least Jasper's venom is in Bella as well. Hopefully with her newborn strength she won't need protection any longer. It's good to know that Edward will be tortured with the knowledge that Jasper's venom runs in Bella and now Jasper and Bella will have eternity together. Great story.
TrueSkye chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Now THAT was a game gone wonderfully RIGHT! Ughn, in a closet with Jasper, YES PLEASE! ;)
241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »