Reviews for Morality has Nothing to do with It
StubbornDodecahedron chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh dear god.
james-lennon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I really love it. Perfect ... The Picture of Dorian Gray is one of my favorite books, bloody hell, it's my favorite book.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow, the story was absolutely breathtaking. It's written like an excerpt from the book itself! Absolutely marvelous. You have done well and I greatly enjoyed reading this hit and sexy masterpiece!
Morghana chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh, my God ! I had a literary orgasm. It is possible ?

I read Picture of Dorian Gray last year and I falled in love with Wilde's style and this incredible novel. I hesitated for a long time to read the fanfictions. Fear to be disappointed or to lose the impression from book. I don't know to say that. Well. I'm curious and I reached. And I found your storie.

When I read Wilde's novel, I convinced of behind Dorian it was Henry's shadow. His bad influence. Dorian was fascinated by him. Too fascinated. It was... unhealty. And I think too that it was an affair between Dorian and Henry. We have two forms of "love" in the novel : Pure with Basil and unhealty with domination and fascination whith Henry. Dorian between both and he went to Henry. (I understand him. I like this character. Henry is great character with a big and impressive charisma. He's my favorite character in this book.)

I find all this in your fic. For my bigest happiness.

You write very well. We find the same atmosphere as in the book. The characters are faithful to the original.

Congratulations ! It was fanstatic !

To read you was a great moment. I'm not disappointed.

Congratulations again !

P.S : Sorry for my english. I'm french. It's the first time, I write a review in english. But you deserve it.
BatmanImpersonator chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was quite wonderful. The style of the writing was absolutely lovely.3
Elen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
My god! this is awesome probably this is the only henryXDorian fanfic i found in this web basil and henry wasnt my type it just dont seem right
KashyaCharsi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Smoking hot! Even if I am fond of Basil.
Envy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was pretty freakin awesome. Just finished reading Dorian Gray (and I had seen both films - the black and white one and the Ben Barnes version a while back). Super hot. Your writing was just as... well, I don't know... just as amazing as Wilde's :)
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is amazing! Oh my god this is so good! So perfect! So Henry, so awful and seductive and subversive. And Dorian. Oh Dorian the poor poor boy, how well you write him! This is the only good fic I've found for Dorian Gray. "You deserve better than love" Chilling. Beautifully done. Very real.
sexyvanillatiger chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Call me odd, but I do believe I enjoyed the dialogue very accurate to Wilde's style just as much as the smut (and if I do say so myself, the smut was entirely and altogether satisfactory). Kudos. Turnips of joy for you!
Rationem chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
wow...that was epic
Aikoia chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Loooved this story :D it's super well written, just like I would imagine Wilde writing it ;)

xAikoia chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This was beautiful~ Oscar wilde would have loved it too ;D I love how you write like a writer from the Elizabethan ages~ you describe how it looks like so vividly I could see it clearly in my head~ but you were modern too, with the poppy Z brite kind of sex scene. I applaud you!

Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow. 0'0 I loved this... :)
Lady Katelynna chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
oh goodnss...that is...beautiful. It's like...erotic and clever and ever so Harry-like. I teared up a bit at the pretty!

AND DORIAN IS BLOND! Thank the gods above...

lovely, dear. I would love to see more from you!