Reviews for Between the Darkness and the Light
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
They were allowed to surrender?! The Minbari got lucky...
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Short yet Awesome intro
The Empire conquering the Minbari, super cool.
Please, please continue this.
Fokusas chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very interesting story. Definitely needs continuing. You should write how it all happened.
RKB chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
You have to update this. Not continuing this should be, must be a crime. Oh the potential. There are so few Babylon 5/Star Wars crossovers, and the potential for a great story here is so high that it is completely criminal of you to stop here. Oh well.
And the Minbari thought the Shadows were the be all and end all of villainy. Please. Those CGI rejects are nothing compared to the sheer horrors that lay in wait for the Minbari at the hands of the Galactic Empire. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Emperor wiped out most of the Minbari as a warning to their interstellar neighbors. Basically a way of saying "mess with us and you will end up like those fools".
I have a feeling that with the Empire now calling the shots that Clark will become President sooner than in Canon. I mean, he would make such a great imperial stooge, just think about it.
Anyways it would be great to see this continued. It probably won't be, but I can dream can't I?
Charles Ward chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Where was Babylon 5 / Sinclair in all of this?
Lordheaven chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
damn cool. U should write some more. It'd be interesting challenge.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Can't stand the empire, but hate the Minbari more

so they both are getting what they deserve.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice. I hope you turn this into a full fledged story
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wundebar! great story it's very interesting and i wish there were more more B5/SW cross over's of such fantastic quality.
Desertcoyote77 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I'll be honest, I would love to see how the Empire appeared... what they did and ow exactly the Minbari lost... How did Earth fare under the flag of the Galactic (Intergalactic?) Empire?
Eldagar chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is a great story, hope you continue with it.
Teutonic Knight 92 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I like it. I hope you contiue. Also please... please don't have the rebellion, luke skywaker etc come in. I don't know how many good crossovers with the empire I've seened ruin because of that.

It should be the Empire against the B5 races not the B5 races and rebellion against the empire.
Insert N4me chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Nice...serves the Minbari right. Always hated them.
Queen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
There is really so much potential in this short chapter. It truly deserves to be fleshed out and explained. Wonderful concept. :)
JC Fabulous chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
this was a good short story, you should really continue this and see where it goes