Reviews for New Life
SoulNinjas chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
the next chap?
Lilicas chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Didn't you say you'll update soon...

UPDATE ALREADY!
katsune Ottsel chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I loved this chapter!I can't wait til the next one!And I know the hotel guy your talking about!The one in 'Daxter',when he kills the bugs for him!Also,the part when the guards show up,they were supposed to say 'Surrender AND die'.You put Daxter asking if they meant 'OR Die' is not relevant Torn didn't take out his knife at 'Unhealthy' he took it out when he says 'Unless you've got the fur for a really tough task'.Other everything else was right! :)
superkandybratz chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Hi hi hi hi hi hi...hi...Yea like the chappie but what did Dax mean by "Peeps getting deep six!"

Srry. didn't play this part of the game
CrazyZimGirl97 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Dull? what do u mean dull this chapter was great just like the first 4. You sure do right better then me. Have you read my story? It's laking detal. Anyway, Nice story!
AmberBreath chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
yyyyaaayyy :P awesome
Darke Eco Freak chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Interesting chapter and Hilarious pass word, 'The Baron is dead' wonderful use of the french language to convey such hearth felt sentiments.
EcoSeeker247 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Great story so far! Keep updating! :)
Kindom Hearts 3 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
I love this! i am a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and not so much of Jak and Daxter but for some reason after reading this i am liking Jak better than Sora! this is fantab (fantastically fabulous)update soon!
Alice in Wonderland chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Epic ending very dramatic update soon this is fantastic nothing like the other self inserts in fact this knocks the others out like a teeny tiny flame in a blizzard this is that amazing!
Th3WorldOnFir3 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
haha I couldn't help but read all four chapters and now I'm wanting more. The main character is awesome... write more x3 haha keep up the good work
Darke Eco Freak chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Finally the story begins but I wonder. Will Jenifer remember to keep her information on the game a secret? Please keep Updating!
Blacktiger93 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
i love howthis is going. Please update again soon! X3
kat chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Huzzah!This chapter was really good!So you changed Daxter's meeting with Osmo at a bar to Daxter meeting him after the soda incident!That made it completely different than the way it happened in the game!Which I like!So do you have Dark form also? Cause that's the only explanation I can think of for something in your head telling you to jump!It doing things you wouldn't do I'm 't wait til next chapter!Keep up the good work! :)
Mzuark chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Waz up Homegirl, Its tha Killa with tha Thrilla: Herizzle himself, and I'm gonna congratulate you on the fact that you did something I was too Lazy to do, but 1 thing: Can you put more space in between every couple of sentences? Cause I cannot stand Heavy Reading. Make sure you update regularly and I'll give you pointers on things that would be smart to add in the story.