Reviews for Movie Night
Yehhhju chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ew to the Sam bashing.

Wtf
Lovekit chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
this story is very dritty...I love it!
zac chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i love it it was a very good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
wow i hate the sam bashing in this. i find it pretty gross too. umm yeah bye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this mentally scarred me and at first i thought it was for violence and im a violent person. well yeah i doubt you care so yeah bye
randomcreeper chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is the only story i have read of yours, but it was pretty cool! you should totally write seddie!
icarly chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
sucking cock
TheGunSlinger82 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Lol 2 sum1s just got really lucky! Keep writing your kick-a** storys!
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ooh wee, hot stuff, sockstar. With Freddie's various dream sequences, were some of those from the movies he and Carly were watching? The scene on the couch was really sizzling. Funny that Freddie didn't realise that it wasn't a dream, hee hee. Props : )
wannabe1980 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Dang! That was dirty, but it was great! Who knew Carly could be so bold? I'm guessing "Cruel Intentions" was one of the movies they watched.

Please DON'T stop writing Creddie stories. Creddie fans may be outnumbered, but we are devoted to our cause. :)

Great stuff!
purpleheart10 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
So hot! Freddie's dreams are so funny and weird. lol
anquhluh chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*wipes sweat off brow*

jeez man, that was lemontastic. I applaud your sick mind XD
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I agree, it is much dirtier tha the other. I think you should write more Seddie fics. Your tremely good at it. Not to ruin the whole Creddie thing, but Seddie is much more entertaining, and frankly there are more Seddie fans than Creddie fans. More people would read. Everyone loves good Seddie sex.