Reviews for Love Like Salt
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Good story!

There's a whole category of fairy tales like this - where a girl tells her dad that she loves him like salt. Have you read the Grimm's Goose-Girl at the Well or the French fairy tale The Dirty Shepherdess? (Those are two fairy tales of this type.)
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Interesting story. XD
astridt244 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it. It was beautiful.

Didn't care for the thunderstorms comment, or that she would keep it a secret. But everything else, absolutely beautiful and sweet and amazing.
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i loved the simplicity and beauty of this story, enjoyed the tale of the princess with the salt and your writing style, great job1!
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was so sweet! Thank you for sharing.
crazygurl34 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
THis one was really cute and i think one of my favorites of yours! Keep up with the awesome writing!
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is incredibly beautiful :) Reminded me why I'm wholeheartedly Team-Jacob!
one last twilight chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This story was awesomely original! I loved it! The direction you took with it was very creative!
Bee chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I think this is one of the most beautiful stories I've read in... forever.
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very lovely, I enjoyed reading it. The story she talked about reminded me of one of my favourite Shakespearean plays, "King Lear" which is always fun.

Sweet and romantic, and inspiring.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
*grins* Ah, this was perfect! One of those stories that instantly puts a smile on my face. -

Jacob and Bella just fit so perfectly together and I love how you made Charlie a part of this story too.

Does that salt story really exist? Or did you make that up?

Anyways,

I really loved this!
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OMG that was beautiful, you have an amazing talent for writing, that was sweet, and romantic, fun and heartwarming.

Everything you could possibly want in a story.

This story is a treasure and you have a wonderful mind.

Really loved this, thank you author, it was perfect.
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow. *collects thoughts* Wow! This is absolutely amazing. I love the chemistry between Jake and Bella here. Not "I'm gonna jump you" chemistry, but just simply being at ease around each other. They're comfortable.

And what an awesome story about the salt. (I can totally see myself telling somebody someday..."I love you like a seasoning" I love a bit of humor with my romance.) It's very thought-provoking. Is this your own story, or is it from somewhere else? It seems like it ought to be some old wisdom from somewhere, it's just that good. Thanks for sharing if it's not your's, and if it is...wow!

And as I said- I love humor with my romance. You've got some great lines in there. As soon as I read "Jacob never looked at plants like he wanted to run away with them," I knew I was in for a great read. Loved the amiable soda can opening too...brings back some fond memories for me.

Charlie and the guns...snicker.

Yes, this is absolutely beautiful. I must go and see if you've written any more, as I've sadly come to the end of this one.
kimo33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love this fic so much- it's perfectly written for the characters and beautiful :)
Great writing :)