Reviews for Into the Woods
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
love it
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
Hahahahaha, I loved the interaction between called and tony. I think Sam would have killed tony if he had to put up with him. I like the bro-sis play with G and J. Great job
ananova chapter 27 . 11/16/2013
I really, really enjoyed this story. It had everything in it (except romance, I kept hoping Callen and Jess would get together). I loved how you ended it, does that mean there will be a sequel? I hope so, I really would love to see more of this. I loved how you had the three develop a friendship. Actually, now I'm off to check out your NCIS fics so I can see how Jess came to be. Thanks for sharing and I hope you consider a sequel.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Dare I ask? When are you going to tell another story? This was a great tale of deception
and had the flavor of the first few seasons of the original NCIS.
Shaz1 chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely loved this! There has got to be more, seriously brilliant writing
nikkijay chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i love this:) u should do i a sequel
danielle007 chapter 27 . 4/15/2011
Oooooooooh! D Nice one!
cmac0593 chapter 27 . 2/23/2011
I love this, the characters are done well and the past is dealt with. Any chance we'll get another story as a sort of sequel?
LuoLiBei chapter 27 . 12/26/2010
Haha, teaser, love it! This was a great story. It's actually the first piece of NCIS:LA fanfic I've read and I hope that any others are as good. I'm glad you came back to the fandom to write this.

I've got to say as a general rule I do not like OCs and even more FOCs and while Jess does push some of my MarySue fear buttons, I just enjoy your writing so much I push past it. You have such grea plots and I don't have to spend my time cringing at grammar or spelling and you have plenty of the show's actual characters. It doesn't hurt that Tony and Callen are my favs, either. :)
fanficreader2 chapter 27 . 8/26/2010
A very well executed tense, and at times humerous journey. You seem to have a good command of the characters, both with their personalities and foibles. And of course you've left us with an excellent cliffhanger. Please continue...no seriously! No pressure really :)
livingandthriving chapter 27 . 8/14/2010
*round of applause*

I haven't read too many NCIS:LA fics thus far, but this is by far the best I've read. You really nailed the characters - I could practically hear all of them saying their parts of the dialogue. The team's reaction to everything from Callen's uncharacteristically cheery "good morning" (hilarious, by the way) to him and Jess in danger was spot on. I liked the connection with the DC team too. Jess was a pretty believable character, and definitely likeable.

Story-wise, you set everything up very well. I did not see the twists coming at all. The pacing was good, as was the attention to detail. I really liked how you showed everyone winding down after the mission. Tony and Callen's banter during dinner had me laughing so hard, I think I scared my kitty. Good job. :D

I really have just one question: what happens next?
Thesaurusgirl chapter 27 . 6/11/2010
Great story from start to finish, but you are slightly evil for leaving it there! BAD NotARedhead! BAD!Bwwhaha!
WickedBlue chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
Great fic! I spent much of my time reading your fic with a wide grin on my face.

I especially loved that part:

Callen nodded in understanding. "Yeah," he said, introspectively. "Same with me and Sam."

I was so rolling on the floor laughing when I read it. And Callen and Gibbs in the basement was awesome, too.

Thank you very much for writing the fic.
pandi19 chapter 27 . 6/6/2010
What an awesome story! I'm glad Jess fit right in with OSP. Your handle on both the NCIS and Los Angeles character is great!

Does this mean there will be a sequel? Please...

Thank you so much for writing!
pandi19 chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
Lol! Callen had his own sign the airport! Only Hetty could get away with that!

I loved this chapter!