Reviews for The Homecoming
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Yeah you should add more
lovefanfic1053 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like this story I have read it a few times
Lev chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Please continue the story :-)
Rose chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
You are an excellent author. I hope you will write more soon.
rm chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
You are an excellent author. I think you should consider writing professionally. You really present the story well, and make it exciting while still keeping it respectable. Thank you.
rm chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
You are a good writer! I hope you write more.
Melissa72 chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Hmmm...looks like your angst muse is too stunned by the charms of Neil McNeil. Don't blame her *chuckle*

Its tough to get all angsty when the couple is so sucure in their love. An outside sinister force is required. War, famine, disease, evil people...how about a woman Neil met in France who he married while still without a memory and now he has a child by her...or is it really his? dun, dun, dun.

Well...let's just say I'll not be signing up to write soap operas anytime soon. Ew...they're just ucky anyway *chuckle*
Rachel chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
This story is so sweet! I really hope you finish it! I know it's difficult to keep thinking of new plotlines, but your writing is good, funny and true to the characters. I've read lots of the fanfiction Christy stories, and some are better than others at capturing the essence of Christy and Neil. You've done well.

I also love all the sweetness. It's nice to read something that puts a smile on the face!

I'd like to see you do more with the war if you can develop that line, and also Christy's minor doubts about motherhood.

Good luck! Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking for future posts!
Angelatil chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
This was great! Love all the kisses...and especially what he said about always having his attention. I was like awwwww...so romantic!

A little angst might not be so bad...but not too much and definitely great make up at the end! hehehe

Um angst...maybe have something happen on their way to eating at the Scott's? Or..not sure. But anyways I hope you update asap! Love their romance!
Angelatil chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
oooh great chapter! And I liked the conversation about children and the timing. Sounds like a conversation a couple would have to this day. Loved Neil with Christy!

Wow...lol so is she cooking something again? Cant wait to read it! Please update asap!
cdjpkaol.com chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
You have a wonderful way with words..please continue. All these new and updated Christy stories make for a most enjoyable summer. Thank you!
Angelatil chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
this chapter was great! I loved how Neil did a little dinner for Christy. Loved the making up afterwards too! ;)

I think it is good Neil is thinking of children. I think Christy would love it...but could she still teach? Cecile does right and she has a baby? But it will be interesting to see what Christy says.

I hope you update asap!
johnsora chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please keep the chapters coming!
Angelatil chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
ooooh this was great chapter! Loved their first fight! And can understand Neil for it but I hope he will let Christy reach him...help him. He loves her!

I hope you update asap! Great story!
Angelatil chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
I thought the chapters were great! I like the lovey dovey stuff personally. I know it can't be that way all the time but still absolutely love it!

I want to learn more about the dreams...is it Christy or Neil? What happened with the boys?

I like when they argue but I like when they make up too. It would be nice to see more lovey dovey scenes and perhaps a love scene would be cool too!

I am dying to read more! I hope you can update asap! :)