Reviews for Metroid: Unleashed
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 2 . 6/5
This ain't half bad! Why did you never update it? Seems like a waste. And just thinking about the federation maybe taking on the empire might be pretty cool to see. And fighting ridley too. Plus, I imagine that the chozo might know more about the force than they told samus, at least, that's how I think it should be. They had great power and connection with the natural energy of the universe and all its creatures. What is that, if not the force? Plus, with that connection they had, maybe that's how they made the metroids, to make a life form that could drain such power from anything. Yeah, I know they were used to fight the X parasites, but I imagine they could be used to drain force power from beings too. In fact, I'm sure the Sith would be very interested in controlling them to defeat the jedi once and for all. Just some ideas is all. I hope you do update it though!
JGM16 chapter 2 . 2/24
I like this story! I hope you continue it one day, as for the parring, eh, I like the Galen/Juno parring more. Maybe a brother/sister relationship for Galen and Samus would be better.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I'm really loving this story! 3
Scottie Daron chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
How about return of the Metroid Prime?
dragonheart967 chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Not bad, plots good so far. At the end, feels like you're trying to make it sound like Samus have larger accomplishments than Starkiller, like you're trying to imply it as a fact or something.

On that note alone, no... bringing down a giant star destroyer is pretty fucking epic, and can't really be topped. I mean, he brought that fucker down with the Force, Yoda would be slack jawed. Sure, Samus has done, in general, more things, of course, but seeing Starkiller so humble is, well, out of place.
Trackwolf chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Starkiller and Samus Aran, that is one badass team. I like how nothing is explain, it keep wandering. The setting is unusall but it fits well. I would say more but there is little to coment on. You can't rush a writer.
The One Thirty One chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Why will you not update? You make me sad with your "Writer's block".
Theta 'Krypto' Nigma chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
FINALLY!
H ih chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Come on! You can do it! Pwn writer's block with epicness! We need more! Fuel our addictions! Lol
TodayParade chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Freaking awsome story love it! Kepp up the great work!
TodayParade chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
.Ever more please!
Bla Bla chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Well. Thank's a great deal for updating. I think that you should have Mardek do one of his famous boss ending movess on ridley.
Strike Justice chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Loving this story so far. On the Juno thing, I say let the clone have her and have Samus bag the original.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I say go for the Samus/Galen pairing. It's probably going to take a while to join up with the Rebellion and by that time he would have moved on from Juno to Samus. And no offense to Juno, but Samus is more attractive. Then there is the fact that she can relate to him better. PLEASE update this soon.
Hurricane Kazama chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
yay... you updated. Can you focus more on fight sequences? and really.. Garen/Samus? strange, just strange although I can see the connections but I prefer Garen/Juno. And how are the two universes linked? through some sort of warp gate or wormhole? can you elaborate on that? still, it has some promise