Reviews for The White Devil of the Moon
norg chapter 11 . 8/23
Id bet this topic and selection of shows for the cross over has a bigger fan base. I'm on the nanoxfate fandom not realy that interested on sailor moon though its the first anime that i watched from begining to end and that was a loooong time ago.
How you have set the story mood got my attention and i liked it.
norg chapter 17 . 8/14
: ) this was a fun read. The story flow was great. I enjoyed every chapter especialy the reveal of nanoha's lover to the senshin. I could definitly imagine their reaction
polarpwnage chapter 14 . 6/30
Damn Alicia is really ungrateful. After all the pain and suffering her mother went through, and she's glad Precia is dead, jeez I get not forgiving her for what she's done, but the lack of love is kinda retarded
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 4/27
Well. Finished. I've got say that I enjoyed it. The characters from MGLN seemed a little overpowered for the challenges awaiting them in season one... But having Precia and Dr. Tomoe appear helped that a lot.

Speaking of those two mad scientist-mages, I'm almost surprised that you didn't ship them together. I honestly can't say whether I'd find it cliche, or hilarious. Probably depends on execution.
Isa Lumitus chapter 15 . 4/26
I think I forgot to mention this last chapter, but god job on Ami vs Zoicite. I've always had a soft spot for her.

Also, my roommate and I have a running joke about how annoying, 'flaming' characters need to die. And that's by being crushed under a giant block of ice. Funny coincidence that it happened here, too.
Isa Lumitus chapter 13 . 4/26
At first glance, Precia striking Alicia seems out of character. But then, I remember that she punished Fate because Precia failed to create as good of a copy as she wanted. It was really only a matter of time until Precia turned on Alicia.

Congrats on not going cliche by having everyone get angry at Ami for telling Alicia about what her mother was doing. Yes, it was hurtful. But people should know their situation. Then again, I think lying to children is a terrible thing to do... But most of them believe in Santa, so my views are obviously in the minority.
Isa Lumitus chapter 11 . 4/26
I'm still liking this version of Precia.

That said, I did dislike the idea that Alicia's existence is unnatural and temporary. I consider the inevitability of death to be a failure of imagination in fantasy and sci-fi. The more impressive the magic and technology, the harder it is for me to believe it.

Are our lives unnatural? We can only live by ending the lives of other living things (even vegetarians kill plants). Given our current technology, we will fade, eventually. And no product of humanity can be labelled as 'natural'. Alicia is just terminally ill, and requires an abnormally large amount of resources to keep alive.

Speaking of keeping Alicia alive... Is animal life-energy suitable for keeping her alive? If so, she could earn a living humanely putting down animals at slaughterhouses.
Isa Lumitus chapter 10 . 4/26
Well. That was a rather stunning rebuke to the Moon Kingdom. Well deserved, but still rather surprising.

I also found the omake with Picoha pretty funny. It probably says bad things about me that I found a little girl being beaten up and erased from existence to be funny.
Isa Lumitus chapter 8 . 4/25
Can it be? Will Precia get a happy ending?
Isa Lumitus chapter 4 . 4/25
In this story, you really are portraying the senshi as... rather dim-witted. That's also true to canon.

I recall an idea I had once, where Ami got kidnapped and removed from the fight. After that, it's pretty much a race to the bottom as far as competence goes between the two sides.
Isa Lumitus chapter 2 . 4/25
Hey! Precia is here! You know, if she wasn't such an irrational bitch to Fate, she would've been my favorite character in season one. That said, most of her screen time is her acting as a kindred spirit to Beryl, so perhaps I should elaborate. My favorite part of Precia is that she's a brilliant scientist-mage who is eager to challenge everyone else's idea of the impossible.

I also find myself agreeing with your ideas on reincarnation. A person can theoretically fall out of love anywhere in life. That they would no longer be able to in their second life is ridiculous.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 16 . 4/18
Don't see any reason as to why you'd add usagi in here lol XD

considering what reincarnation is...
Grizzmon chapter 17 . 1/13
Well, the only way Urano and Neptune would get activated was in Pluto did it, and she would only do that if she thinks that's necessary, considering that certain girl probably replaced Chibiusa as her favorite, I dont' see Pluto causing too much trouble.
Grizzmon chapter 16 . 1/13
Well, when you said Nerima I thought, will Ranma get a cameo on this?
Grizzmon chapter 15 . 1/12
Well, looks like they almost won.