Reviews for The White Devil of the Moon
lol
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 10/23
those images tho
Luna's Meow chapter 17 . 6/20
This... was a great read. I'm one to give criticism, but for this I have none. Excellent work blending the two worlds together.
Victoria chapter 2 . 6/4
Great fic! 3

However, someone is sporking it. They think it isn't nearly as good as it is.
Firedon chapter 2 . 6/6
I guess I will find out the reason for why you have Precia showing up at juuuust the moment when the two series meet here, but fuck this feels way too contrived. It just feels so unnecessary to involve her here.
Ah, the usual Nanoha wank. How shocking.
omnimon12 chapter 15 . 5/16
[While Alicia gasped at the further revelation of how far her mother had fallen in the years she had been comatose (insert comma here) the paramedics were (enraged/horrified?). While they didn't understand the bit about familiars, they had just heard the story of a woman who had condemned her child's primary caretaker to a lingering death for daring to suggest that the parent make a token effort to involve herself in her child's life.]
Treant Balewood chapter 17 . 4/3
I really enjoyed this story, Thanks for Writing!
Lordsunshine64 chapter 17 . 1/13
a very enjoyable story. thanks for writing it!
Prince Chrom chapter 17 . 10/25/2016
Should be 7 and 9 for the Jewel seeds.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
Great story. Only downside in my opinion is that I'm mildly disappointed that with how much TSAB and the Senshi ended up dealing with the authorities, we never got to see a government perspective on a magical girl war being fought in their streets.
Guardoflight chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
A very enjoyable story that had me hooked until the end and different to what I was expecting.
Hikari Nova chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
lose of a major load bearing support can cause major damage in a very short amount of time depending on it's location, and how many Major load bearing supports the building has
omnimon12 chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
Ok, so Hayate had the remaining EIGHT Jewel Seeds, and Beryl stole them from her, but she only fed SIX of them to Metallia? What happened to the other two?