Reviews for The White Devil of the Moon
Great story. Only downside in my opinion is that I'm mildly disappointed that with how much TSAB and the Senshi ended up dealing with the authorities, we never got to see a government perspective on a magical girl war being fought in their streets.
Guardoflight chapter 17 . 7/17
A very enjoyable story that had me hooked until the end and different to what I was expecting.
Hikari Nova chapter 14 . 6/15
lose of a major load bearing support can cause major damage in a very short amount of time depending on it's location, and how many Major load bearing supports the building has
omnimon12 chapter 17 . 5/14
Ok, so Hayate had the remaining EIGHT Jewel Seeds, and Beryl stole them from her, but she only fed SIX of them to Metallia? What happened to the other two?
Unca Bob chapter 17 . 3/31
I've enjoyed this story. My own knowledge of both Sailor Moon and MGLN is a bit limited and, in the case of Sailor Moon, faded by time. Still, the crossover seems well done with respect payed to both the settings and characters used.
Shinoki chapter 17 . 3/21
Whew. That was satisfying! Ahhh, you made me re-realize why I loved Fate so much. While Precia was a disgusting human for being such trash to Fate, I actually found the whole abusive mother to obedient loving child dynamic interesting to watch in the anime and continued here. As someone who has never watched Sailor Moon (the shock and blasphemy!) this was very enjoyable.
Slices chapter 1 . 3/15
Nanoha's injury happened a few years before strikers (at the time of strikers she was 18) so I guess your timeframe of acceptable.

Slices out
cko2 chapter 17 . 1/13
wow, talk about screwing luna over nine ways to sunday and causing her to have fits. very nicely done story and while i do not know the crossover that sailor moon does with the story, its still very ngood and easy to read which is nice. thanks for sharing.
floatingmangocake chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Hee, Luna's approaching Dumbledore-tier bastard manipulation. I like it.
norg chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Id bet this topic and selection of shows for the cross over has a bigger fan base. I'm on the nanoxfate fandom not realy that interested on sailor moon though its the first anime that i watched from begining to end and that was a loooong time ago.
How you have set the story mood got my attention and i liked it.
norg chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
: ) this was a fun read. The story flow was great. I enjoyed every chapter especialy the reveal of nanoha's lover to the senshin. I could definitly imagine their reaction
polarpwnage chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Damn Alicia is really ungrateful. After all the pain and suffering her mother went through, and she's glad Precia is dead, jeez I get not forgiving her for what she's done, but the lack of love is kinda retarded
Isa Lumitus chapter 17 . 4/27/2015
Well. Finished. I've got say that I enjoyed it. The characters from MGLN seemed a little overpowered for the challenges awaiting them in season one... But having Precia and Dr. Tomoe appear helped that a lot.

Speaking of those two mad scientist-mages, I'm almost surprised that you didn't ship them together. I honestly can't say whether I'd find it cliche, or hilarious. Probably depends on execution.
Isa Lumitus chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
I think I forgot to mention this last chapter, but god job on Ami vs Zoicite. I've always had a soft spot for her.

Also, my roommate and I have a running joke about how annoying, 'flaming' characters need to die. And that's by being crushed under a giant block of ice. Funny coincidence that it happened here, too.
Isa Lumitus chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
At first glance, Precia striking Alicia seems out of character. But then, I remember that she punished Fate because Precia failed to create as good of a copy as she wanted. It was really only a matter of time until Precia turned on Alicia.

Congrats on not going cliche by having everyone get angry at Ami for telling Alicia about what her mother was doing. Yes, it was hurtful. But people should know their situation. Then again, I think lying to children is a terrible thing to do... But most of them believe in Santa, so my views are obviously in the minority.