Reviews for Consumption
Deathbringerofvengance chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
Wow. I really liked this chapter. And all the ones I was too lazy to review. No I'm kidding. I'm anything but lazy, and I have an offer to prove it. If you need help with grammar and spelling revisions, I'm a rather good beta reader and offer you my services as such.

Enough of that, LOVED IT! so far this has been an all around great read for me. Sure there was a little grammar here, a misspelled word or two there, but it's the plot that is important. This plot I like.

So yeah if you want to take me up on that offer just P.M. me, I check daily so I can't miss it.

Sincerly,

DBOV
Deathbringerofvengance chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I like this. It's rather original and I can't wait to where it goes. I normally don't leave short reviews like this one, but yeah... I'm feelin lazy like that so... Like I said very original. There aren't many alien nine fics out there so I truely hope you'll finish this if you haven't already. I like how you started off and as an added bonus I only saw one misuse of grammar (that is a friggin miricle of nature on this site, it really is) so grammar good, plot interesting, and originality. Keep up the good work! :D

Sincerly,

DBOV
Kin91 chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
I enjoyed it please keep updating soon :D
DeathMasterUsa chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
I especially liked this one, I love things that can do psychological damage, Silk sounds really awesome, Keep going and hope to read your next chapter! Oh and Happy Holidays!
DeathMasterUsa chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
I enjoyed the story very much and I love the mystery and suspense, You took Alien Nine and made a story from it of your own while making it completely bravo and I hope to read more whenever you come up with a new chapter.
Kin91 chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
Yes,I'm reading it and I like it please continue this story haha