Reviews for Save the Innocent
MsDementedCookie chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
17Sam chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I know how you feel my allergies used to be so bad that I was plugged up 9 out of 12 months but i grew out of it its not so bad now
HeyKY chapter 27 . 5/22/2014
I have mixed feelings about "pulling the plug" . A part of me wanted to yell "serves him( the evil dad guy)right) , but another part of me thinks it's really not like Yugi to even think of killing another life. But in this fic Yugi's been thru so much already, and as an author I understand the need to ... Kill somebody off so you don't have to deal with the aftermath. Great fic by the way. But at the end things started getting...a tiny bit boring *wink. That's what endings are usually though.
-HelloKY Sooki Y
BlueMusic09 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Blue: *sobbing so hard that people can barely understand her* Why the hell do I have to be so emotional?
Kaiba: I didn't understand a single word you said, Blue.
Yami: She said something about her being so emotional... I think.
Yugi: You two have the emotional range of a teaspoon.
Blue: * still sobbing so hard that people can barely understand her* Did you just quote Harry Potter?
Yugi: ... I did?
Blue: Yeah, you did.
Kaiba: Well you did read us Harry Potter like 15 million times
Blue: Shut up, Kaiba, if you want to live
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
What about daisuke, did he disappear?
Datasoralove chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Joey & Mokie are 10000000% right! Kingdom hearts is awesome and Yami: if you think otherwise then you are a b%ch. 3 to everyone except yami
Dawncat chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
"Ya one crazy chick..." "Aren't we all?! XD" "Point taken.. 83"
Dawncat chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
Tee hee! Glad you posted this on my birthday! He hee! The team I rooted for won! *Grins evily*
Dawncat chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
*sweat drop* who he gonna find first? Yug or yami?
Dawncat chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I got an idea! *grins evily at kaiba and joey* if they don't respect you then in your next story have Joey raped so he feels yugi's pain and kaiba will get jealous.
Dawncat chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Yami you don't really know what a migraine is like! For me it starts with my vision blurring in the middle of school. ( it is so bad that need someone to guide me to the nurse's office) :( then I get all dizzy and end up pukeing several times. Next comes a noziatting headache that will cause me to blackout for at least a day! They are terrible! D:
Dawncat chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
D: one- I don't know what I got myself into...
Two- poor yugi
Three- I would flay his fathers skin without mercy
yamiatemushennen chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Yay Solomon love man to death -Smiles- Where did ya get Kio's name from? The word Koi? ( R.S/N : Just a guess )

R.S/N ; Reviewers Note
yamiatemushennen chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
That was... -Sniffles- so... -Sniffles- adorable. In real life i'm on the verge of fucking crying right now. -Takes napkin from her Yami ; Tyler- Thank you -Wipes tears away- You are such an amazing author... -Sniffles- That your able to make a person cry... -Sniffles as Tyler rubs her back- out of sheer joy. -Then suddenly scowls- If the 'Anzu' does something to ruin this...-Smirks and sniffles- i'll make sure she'll regret it -Beams at Infi-kun- Yeah...i'm so use to Anzu/Tea bashing i just thing of her as 'Slut' or 'Whore' and 'Stalker'. So i hate Anzu with 100% of my hate. Swaggy sway Anzu a fagg -Smirks- . That proves my point Anywho...gotta go and read Chp. 14 and so on. Ja 'ne Infi-Kun! ( Just deal with Infi-Kun i think its actually cute ; Anyway i just looked at your name and i was like Infinite-Kun or Infinite-Chan 'Hell no' Vibrance-kun or Vibrance-Chan 'Doesn't work for me' Then i looked at the first part and then it hit me...LITERALLY! Oh how about Infi-Kun! And the rest is history...just saying thats your nickname from me for now on Ja 'ne 'again' -Smiles because can't put smiley- )
yamiatemushennen chapter 12 . 6/20/2013