Reviews for Jaeger Strike
crim grin chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
plz say this hasn't be dropped
BlueKitsuneFox chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
This story is coming out really well. I love it and it makes the story of how they meet alot more interesting. Please continue to write this story.
Cookiefan57 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Wait do you plan to write more for this story, it;s been a while and you have not updated. :( It's well written and has a great plot. I love how it's coming. Please update soon!
catgrl106 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Are you still going to continue this story? 'cause it's a great story. Also, I want to know what Messiah did to Chihaya. I'd really like it if you continued this story!
loki lee chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
I really like it! Poor Chihaya, his wing must really hurt. Still, he sound so cute!

Didn't Aya say in the manga that she would have 100 of Kagetsuya's babies? The she said that if Chihaya couldn't find anyone to have his child she would have his too?

That was really wierd.

Thankyou for the wonderful story!
catgrl chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
This is awesome! Are you ever gonna update it thou? It's been like, 5 years...
Abigail chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
I know I already reviewed, but I noticed that it has been over 4 years since you updated! Plz update again! I really want to know what happens next!
Abigail chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
This is quite possibly the BEST Fanfiction that I have EVER read! Keep up the good work!
MagicalKaiLover18 chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
This story is so cool! I love it so much! Please, please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens! I also hate Relena and Aya! I'm glad that Miyagi and Takako might end up together and I really, really want to find out what happens next!
Twilight's Aura chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Wow! I really like this so far. D Please keep it up.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
This fic is really good. I found it while I was searching for your YYH fics. It was a great find. I really hope that your muse comes back to you for this one. There just aren't many good Earthian fics out there, so please continue. I can't get enough of our little black angel.
Vanacorien chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Yeah! I like this story please update
HieiWannabe chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
I think this is a very good story, and I hope you finish it. Earthian is such a sad story, it's nice to see someone who's apparently trying to give all the characters a chance at a happier ending. It's even better to see someone who's doing it mostly in character, instead of making it disgustingly sappy.
Iris chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Hey it's me again. I had reviewed before. In all honesty i've been waiting for about over 2 years for you to post up another stories are amazing. I've no other ways to get in contact you but i do hope you see this review.I've been hoping that you keep on writing this story and post it up because your stories are if you chose not to finish this story can you email me at least so i don't havae to check and wait everyday hoping you post up more. If that won't be to much trouble that is. Thank you in advance.
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
I like this story, and I'm hopeing that you'll continue it. -pouts- You can't just give this fic up; it's too good for that. I've tried (and failed) to find any mistakes in your writing.

The only quirk (and it's not exactly a mistake) of mine about this story is how you bury the speech in the paragraphs. Large paragraphs can be good, but sometimes breaking them into two would make it easier to focus in on what you're reading without getting lost in all the other words surrounding that sentence. I hope that you'll continue this fic, because I truly am dying to find out what happens next. And will Messiah show up? ; Sorry, I just like him. XD Odd character, but that's what makes him so special! Just like me, lol :P. I'll leave my review at that, but I hope to be seeing an update soon. _~ -hinthint-
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »