Reviews for Us Against the World
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Damn, I thought I had already reviewed this one, but now I find out I haven't. I must have gotten distracted halfway :S

I really like this as a first chapter. You really make me feel the emotions of Randy and Cody. I can't wait to find out what will happen with the two of them, because I have the feeling that the long distance thing won't work out for them.

And you actually have me liking John Morrison here, and that in a pairing with Miz. i usually hate Morrison, so that's a huge thing. I like the other pairings too, Zack Ryder and Teddy: priceless! And Natayla as Randy's new best friend, I like that a lot.
MaggotAngel chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Please update again soon. This looks good and I want to see what happens next.
246kisses chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I kinda like it. will there be more?
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
oh god candy girl i like all of the interactions going on. its abit mushy for me, but thats just me, keeping doin ya thing. and i LOLd at sheamus and randy, you nailed that accent so hard, nice job. a friend pointed out that im falling for those two and i think she's right lol i may have to do an ultra slashy fic ;p
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I'm intrigued... more than intrigued on IF they and HOW they will make it through. Brilliantly written! :)