Reviews for A Battle Lost
REgrrl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Would love to read the adventures beyond the initial one shot. Nice job on this!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good story. It was a believable twist that could have happened, and the characters seemed completely in cannon. The newborn stage will undoubtably be very interesting. I would love to read a continuing of your story, but it worked great as a one shot. Thank you!
my1edward chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I like this a lot. I like that Edward gave in to the monster, but even more, I like that Alice sees that Edward loves Bella (though he doesn't know it yet) and arrived in time to save her. I like that Jasper is glad he's not the one who messed up, for once, and that Emmett is looking forward to a pissed-off Bella taking Edward down. Fun stuff!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
great o/s! would've loved to have seen more!
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Too good for a one shot. Waiting for Chapter 2. ;)
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
LMAO... so.. yea. I totally want to have Emmett's idea of Bella's awakening through Edwards eyes. BWHAHAHAHA! Cause that would be funny. Thanks for the great read, I loved it as is. I liked Emmett's reaction. Telling him that he has a new mate. *snicker* that is completely his characterization. :D Thanks for the read.
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awesome one-shot, it would have been awesome to read an entire book with that start :p
BriseisRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is a great story. Yes, it's been done before, but with your writing, it's so much better than a lot of the other stories. You put a lot of details into it. Are you thinking of making it into a full story? I would definitely read it. In fact, I'm hoping you'll expand it. XOXO
BriseisRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow! :) Hi! :) I found my Twilighted beta on :) lol! Anyway, this is REALLY good! Amazing! I LOVE it :) Looing forward to seeing more from you!

marsbareater12
1853kaz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Enjoyed your take! Thanks for sharing :)
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow. That was beautifully written. The way you used the omniscient pov to move flawlessly from one character to the next was like music. I love how Edward failed to overcome his bloodlust, but still cared for her. I love how Alice saw it in time to stop him from killing her, and still add Bella to the family. I almost wish you wrote the fight, but it was compiled perfectly the way it is. Excellent job.
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
oh, i LOVE this story! i just saw on PTB that it won the award for ICBITC. well deserved!

any desire to continue the story? or have you already done so and i'm just a lame-ass who hasn't found it yet?
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Loved it!
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I enjoyed this so much. I do like a good darkward. THIS is the way he should have changed her in canon. THis is one of the best lines Ive read in a long time.

"The only catch was that in Alice's vision, Bella woke up pissed. In her book, the follow up to a first kiss was most definitely not an introduction to immortality."

Well done x