Reviews for One For the Books
Trinity Le Faye chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Awesomesause cannot wait for more honey
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
really good! can't wait for more if there is any!
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoy your story! it's very intriguing & i hope you update soon! I want to know if anna gets gabriel back! Great job!
Illuminati chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
That's great! I'd like to read next chapters! Go on) Thank you!
GuenVanHelsing chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
No... I didn't know Gabriele... how fail of me...

This is very good! Poor Gabe-kun being woken with ice water was the BEST

Nowgowritemore. )

GuenVanHelsing
SpeedDemon315 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
! The fifth chapter has come and passed. Now, I demand for another! Another, I tell you! Don't make me come over there with a torch and pitchfork and poke you mercilessly with cattleprod to get you going! Ask Maddie, she knows! XD

Anyway, I digress. Great chapter-as always-you portray Dracula's deviousness so well. I feel bad for the poor blind girl; Bristol here wants a piece of Dracula to put in her bubbling cauldron. "Don't mess with the blind!" she's telling me.

And what a cliffhanger! Makes me hungry for more. *gives you the Puss-in-Boots sad look* More, please? Speed would like another chapter, pretty please?

SpeedDemon315
Illuminati chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I really like your idea of changing the plot like this! It's interesting to read! Hope you'll go on writing!
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
me encanta felicidades
Snips95 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I really like what you've done with this story so far. :) I loved the chapter with the archangels especorino. It makes them seem more like a real family when they argue about who is in charge. :) great job. I'm excited for the next chapter. :) keep up the good work!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Eeeeee! What a wonderful treat to read after I return home from San Fransisco! Oh Gabe, how we love you and your snarky remarks. I feel like Michael is going to get back at him by bringing up the attractiveness in his long-lost daugther Gabriele-that is, if that converation ever occurs. I'd laugh so hard if it does.

But before I go back to my review, let me snag Uriel and Azrael! *snatches them up* Okay, I'm good to go!

Very interesting chapter, I loved the dialouge and bickering between the dialouge. I was waiting for God to come and be like, "Children, children, children...do you all need a mother to monirate you?" Also, I loved the entrance of Azarel-very badass. And I knew you'd use "Blood of Angels" for a chapter about the archangels! :D

Well, off to read Blood in the Inkwell now! _

SpeedDemon315
GuenVanHelsing chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
*comes out from under rock* So she finally uploaded something again! *reads*

*pauses*

OKAY, NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE.
fantasylover53 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
this story is too brilliant to be flamed, but i really hate Twlight so... *produces a flame thrower* please use this to burn all copies of Twlight in the world.
Mickey Caresen chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I like it so far. It's very original, and I enjoy reading it. I'm pretty sure that Raphael is one of our archangels, for the record. Keep up the good work!
OtterPop23 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Very verry good. :) I'm starting to get into this one lol

Just one side comment, when you use a dash, it's supposed to be two - otherwise it's just a hyphan. :)
EternalDarkness'nRandomness007 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I just found this story and I think it's great! Must I say I also love skillet :L