Reviews for Potter's Piracy Policy Original Choices
Dannichigo chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
This is a very interesting story but it moves too fast for my taste and a bit too random. Anyways, I look forward too more. -
crazzyredhead chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
i wish you had wrote more love this story so off to the other story
frytrix chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
renamed and taken it ower aye, but it sems like harry is paired up with a male so i am no longer interested in reading the story.

F
Cindy Snowflake chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Um, yeah, I'm going to try and continue your story. The first chapter's up:

www. fanfiction s/ 6372637 /1/

I dunno if links are allowed in reviews, so I added spaces in case.

I'm sorry it's almost verbatim, but I plan on going a completely different direction from here on. If you could post to your fic's followers that I'm writing this, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I just wanted to let you know, and so if you have any issues with me not giving credit where credit is due, or if the chapter is too similar, you'll know the fic exists, at least. Thanks for the great idea - I enjoy a lot of your other works and I hope you keep writing!
Rajani Devi Lakshmi chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
This is so interesting!

Ohh... the devil devil fruit looks awsome!
deathshade37 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Ya need ta be abit more discriptive but othere than that hurry with more chapters!
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Interesting. I look forward to the next update.
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Very interesting I wonder how will Robin meet Harry?
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Interesting. Always glad to see a good Harry Potter and One Piece crossover. I look forward to the next update.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I like it so far and can't wait to see where this will go! I'm also going to guess it's going to be a very, very, very, very, very long three months for poor Harry. Also will Harry have a different name or will he stick with Harry?

kyuu out!
Wizle chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
cool pls continue sounds promesing :)