Reviews for Number Eleven
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Lol is there anywhere I could find the link in the email they received?
Max chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Can i have that link
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
It's not really M rated material, but I agree it is right on the border with it's suggestive commentary. Very interesting story, I'll tell you that.
HeirOfVoid chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nice job. I liked how you never actually described the photos.
A.shadowheart chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
LOL nice fic it was definatley worth reading all i can say is "Robin you lucky bird" and "i see cyborg chuckling in his rooming while calling himself a genius" */v\*
Creed of Angels chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Don't worry about the rating. It's the kind of thing where only people with dirty minds can imagine anything. This story is really cute and funny. I know it's about BB/Raven having a moment, but perhaps you could clarify whether or not Robin got the e-mail as well. His reaction to Star's enthusiasm would be interesting. Thanks for a good read. I'm gonna go get some strawberries and cream...
never-vs-always chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
HA! LOVED IT! Awesome job keeping them in character. And the scene with Starfirepriceless!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
No, a 'T' rating is fine. Younger readers might not get some of the innuendo.

I think you stuck mostly to character. If Raven could resist blowing up her terminal when she first opened the file, then, yeah, maybe she would have looked through it. BB would lap it up like a cat in cream.

The only part I found a little far-fetched was that they both remembered details by the numbers. I seriously doubt I could do that, even if I knew a grilling was in the offing. But you made it work, and I have no problem with willing suspension of disbelief.

Starfire's part was risible ribaldry! Beautiful stuff! Couldn't stop grinning. (Poor Robin ...)

Think I'll go ahead and stick this one in my Favorites.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
LOL! Excellent story, a perfect mix of smut humor and fluff, a difficult mix! Well done.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
0-o um well then that was odd to say the least -.-'
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awesome. :D I love it. My brain keeps creating images for the numbers. XD Quite entertaining.
XxBloodsbanexX chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ha. This was hilarious. fun to read, too, with just enough description to keep me satisfied.

Sorry if I misspelled anything. I'm kinda... tired right now...
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Malchior. And if that's not right. JERICHO!
Desstrio chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
It was pretty good actually :)
Karmaric chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Typically I leave long reviews as gifts for the writers. I think we all know how hard it is to express thoughts on paper, and I feel the need to congratulate and help others in any way I deem acceptable. However, it seems as if your story is quite the opposite. Yours is by far different when compare to A Celebration of Guilt (Mark Ryan) Secrets (SPG Inc.) or even A Visit (DeoVacuus)

You see: With each and every one of these stories, I was able to effectively communicate my thoughts and opinions in a way that would benefit the writer in the long run (hopefully.) I am afraid I can not help you in the long run. Your story was ... Brilliant. I honestly can find only few things that need correction. Your constant output of numbers made the story a bit hard to follow and Beast Boy's immediate closure toward the Terra picture was startling.

Beast Boy is a master at hiding his pain. I can not see him just standing there after an awkward comment was presented. That is Raven's thing. Beast Boy usually just laughs it off with yet another one of his horrible "jokes." I also don't see Raven promoting sexual intercourse between Robin and Starfire. If anything she would be extremely uncomfortable with the matter altogether.

Another trivial matter is the fact that Raven started the conversation about something that could eventually (and quickly) lead to something inappropriate. She rarely talks to Beast Boy on a good day. If she were to spontaneously decide to talk to him, why would she choose this as her means of communication? Raven hides things by ... hiding them. She doesn't speak often and prefers to bottle things inside. Beast Boy is the exact opposite. If anything I would see Beast Boy being the means for the entire conversation.

I also think Raven would feel a bit uncomfortable throughout the entire conversation. They are talking about pictures of the Teen Titans hooking up (I believe) and it must be the least bit odd to see (nonetheless talk about) things like that. Cyborg is like a brother to Raven. Would it not make you feel uncomfortable to see an inappropriate picture of you and your brother circulating the web?

Other than those few trivial matters, I found the story to be a breath of fresh air. It was magnificent and my complaints were minor mistakes.

-Karmaric

Note: It might just be the hour that has me unable to find something wrong with this story. I suppose we (err - you) will never know. Ah well.