Reviews for Measure of a Man
Squirt chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Dude u should totally write another thing for this, I love this book series.
MarvelLover400 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Oohhh Dean and Owen has a plan i will take I guess to say it's pointed at Sam somewhere can't wait
MarvelLover400 chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
That part with Dean in some type some zoo was just sad.. But you need those kinds of parts in a story like this and little Dean sounds soooo cute!
MarvelLover400 chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Awww I loved the part with Sam and Dean cuddling and Bobby and meesh hide and those pics LOL
MarvelLover400 chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I love your supernatural story's their so good!
pls keep up with the good work!

(That's my way of saying I support you!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Op
graceingold chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
Wow! This story is such a roller coaster! *deep breath* Whew. So good.

I actually had to put it down and cry when...well, you know what part made me cry. I literally was whispering out loud to the screen, "no, no, no, please no," over and over again. (That's a compliment, by the way. Because only the best writers can make their readers squeak and curl into a fetal position one moment because GAHH FLUFF and sob into their pillow the next because AUGHHH FEELS.)

Anyhoo, my point is...you nailed it. Not just the characterization, but the plot was riveting, the size interaction flawless, the descriptions on point, and don't even get me started on the perfection that is the dialogue in this story. I could write books about it.

Oh goodness Baby is right on and thank you for making the Sam believable/likeable/useful/awesome character he deserves to be. And I love Meesh. And Tyler. And this story. Did I mention this story is perfect?

Yeah. I'll stop now. Thanks for the wild ride. ;)
juppschmitz chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Thank you so much for Measure of Man and Deanzilla (they're, like, one story for me, so I'm only leaving a comment here)!

I was in a fanfiction reading funk, nothing seemed to be right for me. Either too short, or the plot didn't hold my interest, characterization was off, original character were mostly annoying, dialogue was boring, or spelling/punctuation were so bad I just couldn't read the story.

And then I found your stories. Just browsing . And man, serendipity or what?

Your 'verse hits every. single. thing I look for in fanfiction.

You didn't only make me love Dean even more, you even made me respect and like Sam. I wish you had created Sam and were his main writer on the Show.

I have no writing skills whatsoever, but if I had even a little bit of talent, I'd hope to be able to write like you.

Thank you again for sharing, and I'm looking forward to reading anything else you have written.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
you seem to have a fetish for muscular dean
goldacharmed chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Wow... Just... Wow! I'm so glad our writing a novel! I honestly want to read it, whatever it is! I hope you do more in this amazing series! I think you understand Sam and Dean better then Jensin and Jared do and I'm not kidding! I've never seen anyone understand a character so well, period! How did you get to be so good? I'm not kidding, I'm honestly asking.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
can you write a few omakes for this story? like one where during the rising of the witnesses, dean has his hydros powers under control and he trolls john's ghost?
or one where he and sam go to the tv show universe to help their alternates?
or... possibly a 3rd story where sam and dean go back in time to the beginning of the 2nd episode of season one (the wendigo) and dean keeps his powers and sam gets a nondemonic upgrade?
failedfanfiction chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
I'm way late to the party but that was amazing. *hugs and a thumbs up*
dalekexterminator chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Talk about satisfying endings. The previous chapter and this one: fantasmagorical! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed every second of this epic tale of awesomeness.
This is the kind of story I can come back to and enjoy over and over again :)
You're an amazing writer. Thank you.
dalekexterminator chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
HOOOOOOOOLLLLYYY CRAAAAAAAP O_o that- that ending... Oh my glob the BUILD UP (;OnO) my heart, oh man my HEART, by the time I reached the end- this chapter. Yes. That's some fantastic writing right there. You've really incorporated the show's plot line into this story extremely well. AND THE CHARATERS! I could hear their voices in every. Single. Line. SPOT on. Yowzers! This is incredible :D
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
omg! this fic is great! you wrute really great! i like it soo much
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »