Reviews for Measure of a Man
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Dang, I just LOVE your Supernatural fan-fictions! GT and Dean are such a perfect mix, haha!
Please tell me there is more! I can't stay away from these!
(Might have to reread Deanzilla just so I can enjoy Giant!Dean again! I will always love that scene when Sam wakes up in the warehouse and Dean has gotten really big, and Sam is really freaked out about it! Forever has a place in my heart!)
Amenarae chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
"Now you know why I hate it when we talk," Dean mumbles at length. "It always ends one of us in a wreck."
Same Happens with my sister and I, actually. Except it's either just me, or we're both tearing up. I think that's why Dean and Sam's relationship hits me so hard: They both love each other so much that it's hard to be around one another, even when they want to be.
Sahkess chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Well, whoopsie daisy, I checked back at this page and realized my review never posted! Hehe, well here's a new one.
I don't know which I like more, the original or it's sequel! This one is just as good if not better than the first; you did a great job at presenting the base storyline in a new way. And my oh my, this story has it all. Your banter is great, of course, and the tension you captured from season 4 was spot on. Makes me want to smack Sam sometimes (of course I never could, he's far too cute. Damn puppy dog). And the angst...ah, the angst. I'm suffering from awesome angst overload (let's call it a fangirl medical condition) and I love it.
I really like what you do with the boys' inner voices. It's in a lot of fics but never have their consciences had so much pizzazz to them, as both the angels and the devils on their shoulders. They say all the little things we can't always see from the guys. Bobby, Meesh and Tyler help to open the boys up too, and how I love Bobby to pieces.
The scene with Sam all hopped up on demon blood and nearly crushing Dean probably takes the cake here-it actually had me on the edge of my seat as I read. And all the gutwrenching angst afterwards...you're a cruel writer. Don't ever change :)
Ah, Ruby, you're so deliciously annoying in this fic. Let's squash you XD
Well once again, I commend you for writing something so original and entertaining. It's been a real pleasure to read :) All the best!
Dfire chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
This story is AWESOME :) I honestly wish that this had been a bunch of episodes in the series... Because they act more like brothers, unlike season 8 (which constantly made me want to whack something from sheer annoyance... Like how Sam never looked for Dean... grr...). Thank you very much for writing this! :)
Samantha V chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Sorry it took me so long to post a review, but I got distracted by Dean's muscles! ;)
Fabulous banterage, and love the TGC!
I've very much enjoyed this 'verse - sad that it's the final chapter, but wonderful ending! Good luck with the novel and looking forward to the timestamps!
Thank-you!
The Silent Wind chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
So proud of you! Congrats on finishing this amazing fic! I loved this chapter and thought it was the perfect ending. I could go on and on about how great of a writer you are and how I love this fic, but I think you get the point.
Sanshal chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Dawwww... this was/is so cute!

And yay! you finished it...(been checking every other day for updates)

Thanks for this epic tale!
Ster1 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Congrats on finishing your epic fic! I know how much of your blood, sweat, and tears went into writing this incredible story. Love the way you wrapped things up between the brothers- what a fitting ending. Terrific stuff, hon.

Good luck on your novel!
Nyx Wings chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
You mentioned a hulked out Dean and I imagined him and Hulk eating pie together. Possible wth Tony as well. Sitting on top of a giant slice of pie. XD Forget Pym, Dean Winchester should be an Avenger! GIANT-MAN! Tho Dean isn't lame like Pym, his codename would probably be something from mythology.

I had to say it: Cockeysville ain't in Maryland, it's in Dean's pants! :D

This is an excellent, satisfying ending to the story. :) Brothery-ness, and Dean being nerdy (he really is tho, it makes me happy to see people remember that), and they talk it out at last. Great work! 3
PeaceJoJo chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
*HUGS* Loved it! Even better than the other drafts you sent. :) Especially loved this, "I want to help you, Sammy, but you gotta stop running away and hiding from me. I can't carry you if you're out of reach." Actually, it reminds me of one of my ideas.

Anyways, That was sooooo good. :) Perfect ending, to an awesome fic. *hugs again* And! YAY! You did it! :D *squishes*
Sanshal chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
New chapter!

I left for a week and come back to this wonderful, amazing surprise :-D

Loved this action-packed chapter... so much happening, and even with the sneak-peak I'd already had(and thank you for that!)... this blew me away with how great it was.

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for the final part!
The Silent Wind chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Sorry for being so late, but better late than never! I loved this chapter and it was worth the wait! Dean going mega was AWESOME! and the ending was spot on perfect. Can't wait to see how this all ends!
chipupull chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
This is absolutely Awesome. I ve been reading "deanzilla" in one night, I just couldn t stop. And the day after I started "measure of a man" . Arriving to the 11th chapter I was so sad it wasn't completed yet ! And when I saw the email for the update I nearly screamed. Your stories are awesome and I am disappointed because of how unpopular this fandom is :'.
I can t wait for the next chapter ! And
Samantha V chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Only one chapter left!? Say it ain't so! Love this story and this was an awesome chapter!
Supergirlprime chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
I read this chapter the day it came out, and the day after that, and the day after that. each time more facts come to light. each time it gets was well worth the wait. thank you.
my favorite parts are dean "sucking and spitting" ruby, and the carbonite bit.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »