Reviews for Measure of a Man
PeaceJoJo chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
To be honest, when you said you were gonna re-write the chapter after you had sent it to me, I was so confused as to why. I thought the original was good... until I read this one (At least in comparison). NOW I understand why! This was SOOOOOOO much better than the original! Loved every minute of it! :)
Nyx Wings chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Eeeeeeeeee, great chapter! Violence was visited on Ruby, and the bit with Castiel and the Tupperware was hilarious, very much like an episode, with that note of humour amongst the angst and action.

Ruby's betrayal is different but fits perfectly well. Her end was perfect. Dean is so clever. :3

Ugh Zachariah, I hate him with the burning of a thousand suns! HAAATTTEEEE. But Dean! DEAN. DEAN YES. GOOD. :D I love it. All of it. wow, 3500 feet, that's like the Burj Khalifa plus the MetLife Building (in NYC, coincidentally that was the site of Stark Tower in The Avengers).

THIS CHAPTER. YES. IS GOOD. I feel like I should be writing an ode, but it was just so good and intense and actiony and just plain SATISFYING that you'll have to settle for this rambling. I'm left feeling very pleased indeed. :D
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
love it!
ccase13 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
The boys are doing good with their communicating. I always did want to see Ruby be redeemed by love for someone else but I guess she's just too mean.
Samantha V chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
The Talk came out just perfect! (I wish that they'd had it on the show).
Guh! Ruby! Had to laugh at your a/n of 'I know, I hate her too'. Any chance Dean can flick her into outer space?
Lovely chapter!
Nyx Wings chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
This is absolutely fantastic. long and intense and just awesome. Good amount of action, and some great heart to heart between Dean and Sam, and neither of them cries! Very satisfying all around. :D
The Silent Wind chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Sorry if I'm a broken record here but this is PERFECT! From Dean and Tyler having that really nice car moment to the nice mushy hug to Dean saving Sam and the fire, and finally THE TALK, which by the way, you nailed 100%! I can't wait to see how Sam and Dean are from here on and I love how, in order for Dean to have control over his size, his life is going to have to be "one continuous chick-flick moment".
Sanshal chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
You just made my day! I was so happy to see a new chapter of this fic... thanks!
And yes, I loved the 'Talk'... and laughed till tears rolled down my face at Dean's description of Fluffernutter... and Hoots is a hoot... so adorable.
And what can I say about Tyler? He's one of the most remarkable Ocs I've ever read about. And Zachariah is as much of a douch here as he is on telly. And Ruby- well, I've never really liked her, so there's that.(Although I'm curious about what she has to say to the boys now...and I love your 'spoiler' that she'll get her due in the next part)..which brings me to the question- when are we getting the next chapter?
(Sorry, I know you just uploaded this; but I'm curious...and I LOVE your story.)
Really enjoyed how you are building up this AU. God, I want the show to be this...

[oh, and I spotted a tiny typo- I think you meant " 'bare' our innermost"...not 'bear']

Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Sanshal.

Ps.- I'm over on Lj listed as 'sanshal' ...you know, in case you were wondering or something...
PeaceJoJo chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Okay, first I have to appologize for how INSANELY LONG THIS TOOK ME TO FINISH! Grr! Between the bathroom breaks, cooking dinner, picking up my mom and then eating dinner, I was going nuts. Especially when that last one happened when I had like three lines of dialog left to read. No, seriously. Who needs to eat, anyways?

Oh yeah, and I forgot my password. :/

ANYhoo...

I LOVED it! :) *Huggles* It was exactly what I needed to read. And I loved all of the cute and funny moments, and how you had the intense fire scene be funny, even though that would be soooo scary: blind and surrounded by fire with your hair being pulled to guide you. lol And the talk turned out great! I could totally picture the boys having that convo. Also? I loved this line SO MUCH. "So? Left is still left whether you can see it or not." Easily pictured Dean saying that. lol

The angst was good, too. So glad the boys opened up about EVERYthing. :)
B. and the Jetts chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I was all full of feels here, and then Ruby shows and all I can thinks is "God, I hate, her." and the first thing you said in the A/N? "I hate her too".

Mind reading at its best.

And don't worry, the Talk was awesome! I'm so proud of Dean... and want so much to clap Sam on the back for not being a douche about it, I loved it! All of it! Even with the thrice damn harlot showing up in the end.

Can't wait to see Dean turning giant and flicking her off the planet!
lilykep chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I love that they actually talk AND listen to each other in this chapter. I really wish they would on the show.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Dean really did need to kill that wretched Zachariah. I'm sure he was a double agent for LUcifer all along.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
This is just soooooo sad... As a giant, Dean took every precaution to ensure that he didn't end up hurting Sam, even accidentally. And Sam just...

I've no words...

Poor boys..
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
WHAT?
*looks for next chapter again*
*Re-loads page & re-tries*
*Stomps her foot in a tantrum*
I want my next chapter!
*Schools face into Sam's puppy-eyed look*
Please?
Soon?

-Sanshal
Ps.- Loved this so far.!
Darla M chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Yay finally new chapter ,I waited for so long but it was worth the wait , Dean finally got his mojo back . Back to fighting mode , can't wait for next chapter , you're an awesome writer .
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »