Reviews for Matching Luggage
Pabot chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
They have to make it. There's no other choice. ;) Aaaah, girl, I love me some great T rated one-shots. Especially if they're written by you! Keep up the great work and have an awesome life without any what ifs :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
oh my god you have got to finish this is an amazing one shot but will be a great story you should reall think about that THANK YOU IT'S GREAT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Noone will tell me it's love when you fuck other women. Ha.
Riam chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
As always: a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh please...the whole she should have argued with him when he broke up with her...who argues and tries to talk someone into staying with them? That's low and pathetic.
NPakus chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Sweet new beginning for these two...
geosordino chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Thanks for sharing.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I have been in this situation, I hope they have better luck than we did. However, before he drifted away again in my case, I had met my future husband, so trying again was not a lost cause.
Being Edward and Bella-I WANT THEM TO MAKE IT! I wish you had written another chapter. Since you did not, I will tell you what I think happened. You never said that Rose and Emmett were married, but I think ole softy Bear proposed a couple of months later and eloped to Los Vegas in June. They took Jasper and Alice with them as witnesses. As they were riding the gondolas,
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hope those two make it work!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aweeee, my heart. That was so adorable! I still wanted to read though... lol. You seem to always get me with these one shots. But i loved it!
-A
ningep chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The parallelism of the luggage with their life was actually apt. Who would imagine Emmet practically coming up with it! Nice story.
Jill chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I think I love everything you write.
loyal-girl4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow. This is amazing. The emotions, the way it's written...gah.. VERY good job...I absolutely LOVE it. Why isn't there abutton for super-favorite story?
shandi25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love it!

Shandi
TeamAliceForever chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Your story was amazing :) It just reminded me that old sparks can become renewed flames if given the chance. I'm almost fourteen so I can't read some of your other stuff. But from this story it's pretty obvious that you're a talented writer :) Thank you for posting your story :) lots of love, Jocie