Reviews for Listening to the World Turn in on Itself
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Ethelinda's Window chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
With so much fluff around it's incredibly satisfying to read something solid, well developed and downright awesome. The angst is subtle and therefore believable and I love how it's put together, with some 'scenes' only 3 or 4 sentences long. By supplying us with snapshots we can see what's important without having to wade through superfluous text. Not only have I enjoyed your writing, I'm learning from it, so thank you!
fox4mel chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Great look at Pepper breaking Tony out of darkness after what he went through. I loved how Pepper was persistent without being pushy - always there, but giving him space to work to work through issues and not backing down when he lashes out.

Loved this part: Tool still in his hand, he whirls around and starts to raise his arms - he's working, he's working just like -

And this: He laughs, just a bit, pulls up a corner of his mouth. He's stepped back a bit to reach up and tap the reactor centered in his chest. "Freaked her out."

...Instead, she steps towards him and puts her hand out, palm making contact with the reactor, his finger stuck between her and it, the stead hum tingling along her fingers.

"Her loss," is all she says, voice a whisper.

Here's to hoping you continue writing for Ironman - I'd love to see what you come up with next!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Damn your one-shots, they make me want so much more. Your insight into Tony's head is just beautiful. I love the take on him working himself like crazy right after he got back, not just because he wanted to destroy all his weapons that filtered into the wrong hands, but because it keeps him from thinking about Yinsen and their captivity. I absolutely ADORED the scene where Pepper interrupts him working and he automatically does the arm-raise thing from when he was in the cave...it seems so fitting, I can actually picture it happening. Makes me wish they'd put this entire story into the actual movie. :D

LOVE your Iron Man fics. Please don't stop writing them. 3
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So glad to see this up. A fantastic look at their relationship. I love the way this is broken down into lots of little scenes. I really like the simplicity of them too, especially the scene between Rhodey and Pepper that is three lines long. So few words and so much power. Fantastic stuff!

Time for me to start poking you to write more! :D

GN
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
AW! This was so awesome! Perfect one-shot before May 7!:)