Reviews for Personification
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/24
I loved it was a great story I have no read one like this thank you and I do hope for more
ColourMeFaded chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Please continue this, it's great!
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You are a magician with words, please use your macic for more words (on all your stories)! Thank you for writing this oneshot, more chapters would be welcome.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Yes please..multi-chapter short story. Thanks for sharing. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love this fic! I love the changes you did here too! I have to confess this fic is an old favourite of mine. Is it possible for you to upload the original version as well?
HappyToBeLonely chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
i loved it i loved it i loved it, pleaaaaaaaaase do a full story pleaaase pleaase pleaaase... it can't hang like this.. there is so much to know pleeaaase :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Would love to read more of this story :) I love your "different and wacko" ideas. Thanks for sharing.
PlipPlop chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You should make this a full story. It would be great
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Grate! :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Definitely full story potential
cbzoo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
definately would make a great fulllength story
shorty1773 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This would make such an awesome, original story line! Please please please continue with it! Such great writing!
Lala chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Please please continue this story. This is just great!
FoveverInLove chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I would love to see this as a full story! You should definitely work on it! :D
Do'B chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wonderful original story that has plenty of potential to go on further. of course we want to know what will happen in their future together along with Bella's writing.

while reading this story i kept thinking of all the disasters that could strike and destroy Bella's writings, i was becoming a little paranoid especially when Bella said that she has her work saved on her computers hard-drive...what would happen if it crashed or she somehow Bella downloaded a virus which may destroy her work? than her characters would be destroyed? as what happens to all of our work when our computers crash? i lost over 50,000 photo's never to be retrieved...

i would be backing everything up on an external hard drive, printing everything in duplicate, and investing in a safe that is waterproof, fireproof and placing/bolting it somewhere, where it can not be stolen. a little paranoid but than you would be knowing that if your work is damages in any way it can destroy a life especially the love of your life. though we know that the deities also had a hand in creating Edward making him a little more "less fragile".

in the beginning i kept thinking how easily Edward could be destroyed if Bella were not to take extreme care of her writings, and if Edward was ever birthed as he was a "writing" just like the girl in the black and white dress. i kept thinking if Edward just "appeared" out of thin air to cross Bella's path as it was now their time, but we now that Edward is no sketch and that there is more to him as the deities helped to create him.

if i were Bella i would be ear bashing Renee to learn as much as possible leaving no stone unturned. this is a part of Bella's life as much as she does not understand these are part of her roots. i want to know more of Charlie, if he were so unhappy with his family than why not pack up and be with Renee? perhaps Bella may write a story with Charlie in it? imagine if Bella were to writ a biography? now that would be a kicker...

loved reading this story as it is so original, it still has the super nat theme only in a very different and delightful way, i would love to read more.