Reviews for The Distraction
zookitty chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Best Criminal Minds fanfic ever. That was brilliant, and so well written. I salute you

SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was fantastic and pretty much made my day. You're a fantastic author, plus you've got these characters spot on.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
-sighs happily- Just fantastic. First, a good story featuring my two favorite men on CM not as a pairing but pure friendship is just fantastic itself. But,this story is so well written...just wow. Brilliant. That's all I can say. Brilliant. :)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I just finished re-watching Revelations, and this was a great epilogue to that episode. :D Hotch and Reid were both perfectly in character, and the style you wrote with was beautiful. I can't believe Hotch is a closet Star Trek fan, though! ...Wait, actually I *can*. Anyway, great work on this. I hope to see more stories like this from you sometime!
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was so beautiful! I love the way you painted this scene, and the warmth and sympathy Hotch feels. It's just perfect.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
aw...THAT WAS SO SAD! I loved this story, though! Thnx for posting it. I loved seeing how they interacted with each other. Great story!
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
What a wonderful little one-shot! I loved it so much! Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved this! Brilliant!
Pipzrulestheworld chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Whats a wife beater?

And hehe, Thomas Hotch has the Dharma and Greg and star trek boxsets - Amazing
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is fantastic! Very well written, nothing was too off base - absolutely wonderful. I hope you write more CM fanfiction soon! )
JustEight chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was sweet c: I really liked it~ Good work~
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was amazingly well done.
newssodark chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is absolutely stunning. I love it. You are a brilliant, brilliant writer! *favorites it*
napkin societies of ireland chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was amazing! Perfect amount of angst balanced out w/ the "hurt/comfort" part of it and the Star Trek humor. (lol at the dharma&greg reference)
Good job!
ari chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I usually do not like stories about the drug usuage since they are not very believeable but this story is brilliant. You have captured the characters wonderfully. You are a very talented writer and I anxiously await another story from you.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »