Reviews for The Distraction
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
-sighs happily- Just fantastic. First, a good story featuring my two favorite men on CM not as a pairing but pure friendship is just fantastic itself. But,this story is so well written...just wow. Brilliant. That's all I can say. Brilliant. :)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I just finished re-watching Revelations, and this was a great epilogue to that episode. :D Hotch and Reid were both perfectly in character, and the style you wrote with was beautiful. I can't believe Hotch is a closet Star Trek fan, though! ...Wait, actually I *can*. Anyway, great work on this. I hope to see more stories like this from you sometime!
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was so beautiful! I love the way you painted this scene, and the warmth and sympathy Hotch feels. It's just perfect.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
aw...THAT WAS SO SAD! I loved this story, though! Thnx for posting it. I loved seeing how they interacted with each other. Great story!
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
What a wonderful little one-shot! I loved it so much! Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride!
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved this! Brilliant!
Pipzrulestheworld chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Whats a wife beater?

And hehe, Thomas Hotch has the Dharma and Greg and star trek boxsets - Amazing
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is fantastic! Very well written, nothing was too off base - absolutely wonderful. I hope you write more CM fanfiction soon! )
JustEight chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was sweet c: I really liked it Good work
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was amazingly well done.
newssodark chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is absolutely stunning. I love it. You are a brilliant, brilliant writer! *favorites it*
napkin societies of ireland chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was amazing! Perfect amount of angst balanced out w/ the "hurt/comfort" part of it and the Star Trek humor. (lol at the dharma&greg reference)
Good job!
xxMwandishiMsanii
ari chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I usually do not like stories about the drug usuage since they are not very believeable but this story is brilliant. You have captured the characters wonderfully. You are a very talented writer and I anxiously await another story from you.
jai-kun chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Amazing! One of my all time favorite writers writes a story involving one of my all time favorite shows!

Honestly, I would not have read this, likely, if not for your name being on it, and you have yet to disappoint me (I am, for the record, biased against fanfics of live action sources... it is a bad, bad bias, and you have proven me wrong with it). You captured the subtleties of Hotchner's character brilliantly; His cold exterior barely containing his kind, gentle nature. His fatherly instincts kicking in despite his logical look on it. The analysis of Reid's feelings was so much like the show I kept hearing Hotchner's voice. Sad Reid made me sad, too, and I think you caught that well, but I admit I haven't seen episodes where he was dealing with the addiction yet.

I loved (LOVED!) the nod to Dharma and Greg!
Cooptown chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Your writing is beautiful, I have no idea why there aren't more reviews than this.

Wonderful story, well told, my friend. (:
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »