Reviews for I Love the Way You Sway When You're Wasted
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful story, loved Teddy's pov and the ending
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm not sure that I should be crying, but I am just a little :o That was so beautiful but heartbrekaing for him and man, I just love Lily in this!

'And then she yawns quietly, falling asleep right there in the perfect spot on his chest, leaving Teddy wondering if he should be happy or sad that she's not going to remember any of this in the morning'

That really, really got me
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Love it.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
So sweeeet!
on rooftops chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This story was absolute love.

The descriptions were amazing, and the plot was perfect and your characters are so vivid.

"Teddy Lupin's known too much about pansy behavior since he realized many years back when he was twenty that his best friend was a nine year old girl who still thought pinky promises held the same deft importance as the Unbreakable Vow." - I love how that tells so much about Teddy and Lily and their relationship, and I love how you wrote it and...just amazing!
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I felt like laughing and then this actually caused my heart to skip a few beats.

Your Lily is so evil and so raunchy and so EXACTLY Lily("Come,my lover!".LOL).

My favourite part:

"Lily inches towards him like a vine growing, and before he knows it there she is, with her ivory skin and fire hair, right before his eyes. "Oh, Teddy," she breathes, "You want me, don't you?"

Teddy's throat is dry; everything is dry because the heat between them is causing everything to combust around them. "So much," he chokes out, voice cracking."

THis was wonderful,and I'm sorry that I was too lazy to log in because I want to favorite this RIGHT NOW,but I'll have to wait.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I'm pretty sure this should be a T rated fic. Really well put together and thought out. What she'll remember is open to question. Certainly the morning after will be...difficult to say the least. Not to mention what Harry or James or Albus or any of the other members of Lily's family catch them in the same bed. Keep writing
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awww. I loved this! My fav parts were his red hair turning to match his face, B-A-D, and Being A Good Person. This was so excellent! I love LilTed, and you wrote both of them so well!

AWESOME! :3

-mew-tsubaki Xd
HorribleHolly chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is great. You're a very talented writer!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
He's always got to be the one to pull away :) I like this version of Lily very much! The waist length hair seems about right - like she can't see the point in cutting it. I normally find some constructive critism, but I can't find any... x
M'rika chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw, that's so sad.
Poor Teddy.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love how you write Lily/Teddy. I love how Lily is so like the Lily she was named after but with more ... fire (this one-shot has melted my brain, obviously), and how Teddy is so adorable. The progression of this is perfect, not to slow or super fast, and the way you ended it was perfect because he doesn't take advantage. And the last line is heartbreaking but so perfect for them.

I envy your writing so much, you're incredible!
PutteringPoet chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Really, really hot.
The only thing I saw was that at first you said Lily was 18, but then you changed it to 17...