Reviews for Does it Hurt?
Lonceng Angin chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I just want to see some fanfiction about Atoji...and, well. I cry. I seriously crying when I read it. The story make me realise how fragile humans are. And why everyone should treasure their lives. Good story! I like it.
mintcaffeine chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It really made me cry! I needed to blink the tears away to keep reading! It's really nice and heart-warming.
Niji95 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This story made me cry. It was sad, yet so beutiful.

The ending was so cute, even though I needed to stop reading a few times, because I couldn't see cleary anymore, because of the tears :(
karupin22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Second time I read this. It is really beautiful
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was so sad it made me cry! And I don't cry easy!

lq
Xx chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ohmygosh. I'm literally crying! D: That was soo sad yet so sweet. I love the endong when Atobe was talking to Imaginary Jirou.
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh no! First Jirou then Atobe! My beautiful people! Lol anyway for how short it was you made a tragic and rather well written "story". Keep up the good work please! :D
sable2684 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This...I don't know if I have the words. I'd like to say I loved this story, but almost seems wrong to love. It made me cry, anyways (always a difficult thing). Thanks for writing it.
AkaNiMaru chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my gosh. I started bawling at this story. I've been reading so many sad stories and I have cried but this one made me cry harder than the others.

Great job.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw... That's so sweet. They died at the same time and day. I like it. It's sad. I think it's sweet how Atobe never got over Jirou's death. It's kind of like my grandfather with my grandmother. I heard my mom and her sisters talking about how he was never the same after my grandmother died. My aunt said that he wasn't the same person anymore. Sad... Anyway... :D I shall go and read more Adorable Pair stories.
Saralegui chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hm...This is very familiar. Are you familiar with ice_flow's story Oblivion. Then again you must because you took her paragraph almost word for word, which by the way is plagarism. This story was the EXACT same as Oblivion the only difference is being shorter and a very slight change in events but it was hers. That's not cool. Not at all. I'm happy to see AtoJi fics, but not when they are plagarized fics. Plagarized from my friends. That's just poor taste. Really.
mooglestookmyheart chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
so sweet! in a weird, kinda sadistic way, but still sweet.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was sad but really well written. Good story even if I am upset that they died.
WhiteAbyss chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw this is so sad! I had tears running down my face when I read this, and it takes alot to make me cry. I usually stay away from angst fics for this reason, I hate crying! Though since it was on one of my favorite pairings I decided to give it a chance. It's a really good fic and I do like it (even though it made me cry T_T). I like how they died at the same time and date just years apart. This story was so moving, and it had so much emotion(obviously LOL). Keep up the good work!