Reviews for Lies
Ravenclawdiadem16 chapter 11 . 7/3
I'm guessing this is abandoned as its been six years but seriously? You have to leave it on a cliff hanger? I really enjoyed it. Can you please put up another chapter? Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
I love this story so much. I know you've been on a really long break but you should totallly update this. It is really good!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
This is a really good story. I hope you finish it some day.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
If ever you decide to update this story I would be so happy :)
Kill The Switches chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Oh god this story is so gooooood
Asymmetrical Freak chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I really wish you'd oneday update this story, i really want to see where it's going
MidnightMoon101 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Oh please update!
theNewDesire chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
This is really good! Thank you for writing it. Do you think you may continue anytime soon?
bellaqueenofthecourt chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Omg you haven't updated this story in like 3 freaking years I mean, obviously you've been busy, but 3 years?! Jesus Christ! Anyway, I love love love the story. Love. The . Story. It's amazing. So pleaseeeee upppdateeee!
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
This is a really great story, and I hope you one day come back and update it! (: Thanks for the wonderful story!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Wow, this is really awesome. I really hope you'll continue writing this sometime.
Not Logging In chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug:

I love this so much, and I realize this hasn't been updated since 2010, so it probably won't be continued, but if you ever have a sudden spark of inspiration to continue this, I would really love it! I am curious to find out what Jess' Dad will talk to Sam about. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Guessing on when it was last updated this wint be updated again, but you still should! It is amazing and would love to read the rest!
Yorushike chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Hi,
I am not sure if you are still writing or not, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story.I would love to see a continuation. Any chance of that happening?
I think the Sam you are displaying is really interesting. I think that the secrets had to have been a problem in Sam' relationship at one point. I would really like to kno, weather this goes more into the direction of an AU or stays rather close to canon.
Greetings Yorushike
Lindaleriel chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
ARG! I love this so much and then it just ends! I'd say from the dates this is probably abandoned, but if you ever wanted to get back to it I really really want to read it!