Reviews for Lies
kitsuneluvuh chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
This is a really good story. I hope you finish it some day.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
If ever you decide to update this story I would be so happy :)
Kaiyi Ayuzawa 19 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Oh god this story is so gooooood
Asymmetrical Freak chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
I really wish you'd oneday update this story, i really want to see where it's going
MidnightMoon101 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Oh please update!
theNewDesire chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
This is really good! Thank you for writing it. Do you think you may continue anytime soon?
bellaqueenofthecourt chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Omg you haven't updated this story in like 3 freaking years I mean, obviously you've been busy, but 3 years?! Jesus Christ! Anyway, I love love love the story. Love. The . Story. It's amazing. So pleaseeeee upppdateeee!
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
This is a really great story, and I hope you one day come back and update it! (: Thanks for the wonderful story!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Wow, this is really awesome. I really hope you'll continue writing this sometime.
Not Logging In chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug:

I love this so much, and I realize this hasn't been updated since 2010, so it probably won't be continued, but if you ever have a sudden spark of inspiration to continue this, I would really love it! I am curious to find out what Jess' Dad will talk to Sam about. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Guessing on when it was last updated this wint be updated again, but you still should! It is amazing and would love to read the rest!
Yorushike chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Hi,
I am not sure if you are still writing or not, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story.I would love to see a continuation. Any chance of that happening?
I think the Sam you are displaying is really interesting. I think that the secrets had to have been a problem in Sam' relationship at one point. I would really like to kno, weather this goes more into the direction of an AU or stays rather close to canon.
Greetings Yorushike
Lindaleriel chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
ARG! I love this so much and then it just ends! I'd say from the dates this is probably abandoned, but if you ever wanted to get back to it I really really want to read it!
KamryMcBride17 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I know I probably shouldn't have read this story seeing as how it hasn't been updated in almost forever, but I absolutely loved this story. It's so hard to find a good Sam\Jess story. I really liked the way development of the characters especially the Jess's family, and Jess's frustration with Sam, along with Sam's stubbornness. I'm really wishing that you'll tell me that you still plan on updating sometime in the future. But if not, at least tell me: does Jess and her family find out about Sam's past?
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I like it so far!
But I hope both Sam and their relationship survives all this...