Reviews for Lies
theNewDesire chapter 11 . 1/29
This is really good! Thank you for writing it. Do you think you may continue anytime soon?
bellaqueenofthecourt chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Omg you haven't updated this story in like 3 freaking years I mean, obviously you've been busy, but 3 years?! Jesus Christ! Anyway, I love love love the story. Love. The . Story. It's amazing. So pleaseeeee upppdateeee!
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
This is a really great story, and I hope you one day come back and update it! (: Thanks for the wonderful story!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Wow, this is really awesome. I really hope you'll continue writing this sometime.
Not Logging In chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug:

I love this so much, and I realize this hasn't been updated since 2010, so it probably won't be continued, but if you ever have a sudden spark of inspiration to continue this, I would really love it! I am curious to find out what Jess' Dad will talk to Sam about. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Guessing on when it was last updated this wint be updated again, but you still should! It is amazing and would love to read the rest!
Yorushike chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Hi,
I am not sure if you are still writing or not, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story.I would love to see a continuation. Any chance of that happening?
I think the Sam you are displaying is really interesting. I think that the secrets had to have been a problem in Sam' relationship at one point. I would really like to kno, weather this goes more into the direction of an AU or stays rather close to canon.
Greetings Yorushike
Lindaleriel chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
ARG! I love this so much and then it just ends! I'd say from the dates this is probably abandoned, but if you ever wanted to get back to it I really really want to read it!
KamryMcBride17 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I know I probably shouldn't have read this story seeing as how it hasn't been updated in almost forever, but I absolutely loved this story. It's so hard to find a good Sam\Jess story. I really liked the way development of the characters especially the Jess's family, and Jess's frustration with Sam, along with Sam's stubbornness. I'm really wishing that you'll tell me that you still plan on updating sometime in the future. But if not, at least tell me: does Jess and her family find out about Sam's past?
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I like it so far!
But I hope both Sam and their relationship survives all this...
Daniella Jones chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE I JUST FOUND YOUR STORY AND FINISHED IT AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS AMAZING
It's not everyday you find a quality Sam/Jess story.
Astrid Honnen chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
It's so sad that you've abandoned this one. It's so good!
Unknown-Bliss chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
I know I shouldn't have started reading a WIP that hasn't updated for a year, but I couldn't resist! Love the idea of Sam meeting the Family. And I love your characters. They all work very well with throwing Jess and Sam off balance. It's delicious. Anyways, I really enjoyed everything, even though I don't get to see THE TALK. ;D
Party-Like-A-Hawkstar chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
OMG I love this story so much its like impossible to say! Its 100% my favorite Supernatural fic I've read! Its like when you find a story that you just wish someone had written... You know? Haha. Anyway I really really hope you haven't abadoned it since its been over a year! :'(
Miso Muchi chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Even though I loathe FPOV, this is really enjoyable. I don't like Jess blabbing out Sam's 'secrets' to her family. And the one appearance of Dean was a bit out.